News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Wednesfield Garage

Started by Discodave, February 09, 2013, 02:44:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex

Quote from: Ck on March 09, 2015, 06:36:40 PM
Does anybody know what the x68 inter works with ?

It doesn't
Hypocrites are like flares... a right pain if one goes near you, and really annoying to get rid of...

My YouTube channel: Alex Jones

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXjxo69BfENu3fiWuzCNYyg

Ck

That's quite a big layover if it gets in at 08 the hour and doesn't go out till 53 the hour

Alex

Quote from: Ck on March 09, 2015, 06:59:56 PM
That's quite a big layover if it gets in at 08 the hour and doesn't go out till 53 the hour

Might be wrong then, can't think of anything that it interworks with
Hypocrites are like flares... a right pain if one goes near you, and really annoying to get rid of...

You're correct, the service is standalone.

A very rare opportunity to work a service in this way, but nevertheless useful when the motorway snarls up!

Alex

NXWM Spectra

Quote from: Alex on March 12, 2015, 07:31:50 PM
Service 4A will be withdrawn as of 26th April:

http://www.networkwestmidlands.com/bus/servicechanges/ServiceChangesPages/26April2015.aspx

Well, that was short!

Not surprising though really. Just not enough people on there to justify it.

Cue Bob slating Arriva for withdrawing the service.

the trainbasher

I used it once and I was the only passenger on it!

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

jack5512

the 4A arrives at pendeford the same time is the NXWM 4 and if u try and get on the 4A and the NX 4 is there they say use that one
sundays the lay over could be less than 18 minutes

Bob

Well yet another glittering turd of a failure. ....hahahahahaha when are they just gonna give up the ghost? Odds on the 530 being next

the trainbasher

I'm surprised Arriva haven't jumped on the 002...

...at least it'll be reliable!

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Ck

With 4A being withdrawn and all 70s going around the town does this mean that the 76 could be going to wednesfield depot ?

BN

Quote from: Ck on March 12, 2015, 08:03:07 PM
With 4A being withdrawn and all 70s going around the town does this mean that the 76 could be going to wednesfield depot ?

Maybe.

PM

Quote from: the trainbasher on March 12, 2015, 07:55:16 PM

But Arriva hardly have an inspiring track record of competing... TGB essentially had a go and failed and I don't see how Arriva would be any different!

mranon

interestingly the 62/a must be on diversion in whitemore reans as it was spotted travelling up court road towards newhampton. i wonder if the driver missed farndale out. also a y hke dart on 62 wants its brakes looking at as they dont sound very healthy.

Bob

Quote from: DiamondDart on March 13, 2015, 01:39:59 AM
Quote from: the trainbasher on March 12, 2015, 07:55:16 PM

But Arriva hardly have an inspiring track record of competing... TGB essentially had a go and failed and I don't see how Arriva would be any different!

They dont seem to have any success commercially do they? Could you assume from that that if they lost most tenders Wednesfield would fold?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk