News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Wednesfield Garage

Started by Discodave, February 09, 2013, 02:44:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex

@Westy No, i reported it via Arriva's website
Hypocrites are like flares... a right pain if one goes near you, and really annoying to get rid of...

My YouTube channel: Alex Jones

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXjxo69BfENu3fiWuzCNYyg

andrew1991

Quote from: ARJ2901 on January 25, 2015, 07:03:23 PM
Sorry to rant here, but this warrants it:

The driver of 3802 on the 1750 41 ex Walsall & 1829 41 ex Willenhall, ran slightly late arriving in Willenhall at 1831. So anyway, as i went to get back on, the driver shut the doors (with me in them >:(), and then when a passenger wanted to get on at the same time, the driver pulled off and said ''F**k him, he should've been here on time, with the other passenger, an elderly gentleman saying loudly to the driver ''That's just being nasty, asking me if i had a pen and paper, i said no, but told him the fleet number of the bus, then got off, thinking ''How come it's fine for you to be late with no one moaning, but when a passenger might, god forbid, delay you for 30 seconds, it's perfectly acceptable for you to say ''Oh, f**k him'', you idiotic hypocrite?''

I know this is unacceptable behaviour for any bus company, let alone one as big as Arriva, but do i complain to the company, who probably won't do anything about, dismissing me as a liar or go through another channel?

Not saying it is ever acceptable but the driver may have looked at it this way. The bus was already late, if the passenger wasn't at the stop when the bus was due, he had already missed the bus. I know some companies have a policy that when the door is closed it isn't reopened. But that is no excuse for the language used and certainly isn't the best customer service.

Trident 4194

Quote from: Matt on January 25, 2015, 10:21:41 PM
Quote from: Andrew on January 25, 2015, 10:08:33 PM

The driver of 3802 on the 1750 41 ex Walsall & 1829 41 ex Willenhall, ran slightly late arriving in Willenhall at 1831. So anyway, as i went to get back on, the driver shut the doors (with me in them >:(), and then when a passenger wanted to get on at the same time, the driver pulled off and said ''F**k him, he should've been here on time, with the other passenger, an elderly gentleman saying loudly to the driver ''That's just being nasty, asking me if i had a pen and paper, i said no, but told him the fleet number of the bus, then got off, thinking ''How come it's fine for you to be late with no one moaning, but when a passenger might, god forbid, delay you for 30 seconds, it's perfectly acceptable for you to say ''Oh, f**k him'', you idiotic hypocrite?''

I know this is unacceptable behaviour for any bus company, let alone one as big as Arriva, but do i complain to the company, who probably won't do anything about, dismissing me as a liar or go through another channel?

Not saying it is ever acceptable but the driver may have looked at it this way. The bus was already late, if the passenger wasn't at the stop when the bus was due, he had already missed the bus. I know some companies have a policy that when the door is closed it isn't reopened. But that is no excuse for the language used and certainly isn't the best customer service.

I believe NX policy is that once indicator is on right, they are not supposed to cancel & pick up any stragglers

Yes I think that must be NX policy, I hate the people that bang on the doors to get the drivers attention

stuartn

2140 has now made the move over to Thurmaston depot.

2703, 2704, 3706 (already mentioned) now at Wednesfield.

BN

I'll do a small summary.

IN: 2703, 2704, 3706, 3800, 3801, 3802, 3803.

OUT: 2140, 2141, 2143, 2144, 2563, 4714, 4715, 4716, 4718, 4789.

A lot of changes the weekend to come.

Alex

Ok, so i complained to the company about what happened, and this is the response i got this morning:

Good Morning

Thank you for your email. This service 41 is ran by NX bus company. Please email Customer Services again if you have any further enquires.

Regards

Nisha Shivshanker
Customer Service Advisor

I actually give up on Arriva now, ughh :(
Hypocrites are like flares... a right pain if one goes near you, and really annoying to get rid of...

My YouTube channel: Alex Jones

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXjxo69BfENu3fiWuzCNYyg

Westy

Leave a comment on Arriva Facebook saying 'Is there anyone there who actually knows the West Midlands network as this guy clearly doesnt?'

What about copying Centro in on a reply?

the trainbasher

The enviros have had revised Not In Service displays

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

BN

2705 the latest addition to the fleet.

Trident 4609

2703 now in service. On the 530 today

tphi12000

Quote from: BN on January 29, 2015, 07:49:49 PM
2705 the latest addition to the fleet.
noted on the 4A earlier  today
Tony

Solo1

Looking for 2703   2704   2705  3801 what service are these on today thanks

Solo1

Solo1

why were the 4 envrios moved out  &I thought the low landeers were to be withdrawn as I saw 1 on 19 today

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk