News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Wednesfield Garage

Started by Discodave, February 09, 2013, 02:44:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

According to BN whatever was supposed to be replacing the enviros was to be an upgrade. ...was he taking the p##s lol?

the trainbasher

Wesnesfield are NOT doing any Boxing Day services again this year. Looks like speculation again to see who does them.

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

the trainbasher

Quote from: Bob on December 01, 2014, 12:09:44 AM
According to BN whatever was supposed to be replacing the enviros was to be an upgrade. ...was he taking the p##s lol?

Erm? What about a increase in capacity then!

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Bob

Yea its an increase in capacity but hardly an upgrade lol...theyre pushin 8 yrs old and the enviros are pushing 3. I dont really see what routes theyre needed for.  According to people on here the 10 simply couldnt cope without a decker on there. And the 19 doesnt need them. Cant see where their required or where they fit in really. Plus BN had said in a post that whatever was coming wouldnt be from the midlands.

They should send cannocks four centros back and send FK52 MML SK52MLE BU51 KWJ/K overto Wednesfield.  Cannocks got only limited need for mpd darts really

Other Walsall Tony

Quote from: Bob on December 01, 2014, 11:06:43 AM
Yea its an increase in capacity but hardly an upgrade lol...theyre pushin 8 yrs old and the enviros are pushing 3. I dont really see what routes theyre needed for.  According to people on here the 10 simply couldnt cope without a decker on there. And the 19 doesnt need them. Cant see where their required or where they fit in really. Plus BN had said in a post that whatever was coming wouldnt be from the midlands.

They should send cannocks four centros back and send FK52 MML SK52MLE BU51 KWJ/K overto Wednesfield.  Cannocks got only limited need for mpd darts really

YJ57 AZP is on the W'field 9 today and another is on the 336.
Tony

John

Quote from: Solo1 on November 30, 2014, 10:49:49 PM
Quote from: ARJ2901 on November 30, 2014, 10:35:13 PM
Centro's 3732-3739 are coming to replace E200's, Bob
the envrios didn't last long at Wednesfireld if they are going which depot is having gthem

Rumoured to be one of the Leicester garages (Thurmaston I think)

Westy

Dont they like Cannock & Wednesfield having decent vehicles then?

andy

Quote from: Westy on December 01, 2014, 07:44:05 PM
Dont they like Cannock & Wednesfield having decent vehicles then?

If you have travelled on these plastic sheds, your sympathies will be travelling towards Leicestershire along with them, Wednesfield are getting the better deal.

BN

Quote from: John on December 01, 2014, 06:44:59 PM
the envrios didn't last long at Wednesfireld if they are going which depot is having gthem

Rumoured to be one of the Leicester garages (Thurmaston I think)

Centros coming to replace  E200's? Why are the centros here then and so are the E200's? They are not replaceing them, solos are going.

Bob

So theres still some more vehicles expected then?

Bob

Apparently Arriva will be operating the shuttle bus services between New Cross and Cannock Hospitals now that NewCCross have taken over Cannock.  Will it be Wednesfield that operate these services?

jack5512

Centros are on the number 4A 3733 and 3738

Ashley

2722 on the 9 if this is noteworthy

BN

Quote from: Bob on December 01, 2014, 10:58:57 PM
So theres still some more vehicles expected then?

Yes, in the new year and they will be an upgrade to 12 plate E200's

BN

Coalville

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk