News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Wednesfield Garage

Started by Discodave, February 09, 2013, 02:44:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashley

Heard quite a few grumbles from the twirlies about the 310 today, they seem to think the whole route has gone rather than the sections that "loads of people" used, hmmm

Westy

Quote from: Bob on July 21, 2014, 09:43:42 PM
Why would you route it round beechdale? Itd take longer than it already does anyway and be pretty pointless as theres plenty of nx buses that go there.

There is plenty of Nx & Diamond buses too down Bloxwich Road.

Tony

It appears Central Buses will be running the 35B deregistered by Arriva

Solo1

Solo1

found the solo 2541 2 day on 10's Wolverhampton https://www.flickr.com/photos/stanjack/14885740914/ 

Trident 4609

2254 has been repainted and returned. Out on the 22 today

BN

BN

1ts new bus to turn up is 2722. Would be on the 10 I think.

Ashley

Quote from: BN on August 14, 2014, 01:35:21 PM
1ts new bus to turn up is 2722. Would be on the 10 I think.

Nice bus is 2722, hope it stays a while

Busman Jamie

2722 isn't staying at Wednesfield, its a temp loan I believe

BN

No mate, its a tranfer.

2714 and 2715 to come from Telford also.

arrivadays

Are the Cadets leaving Telford or something? I hope a fair few go, because, even though they're nice, they're quite bog standard.
This is a personal appeal... For Pete's Sake just save the #!@?$&% Scania's - don't let them follow the Dennis Falcons!

Trident 4609

2722 in service on the 19 today

Bob

Hopefully theyll  get cannocks four! Nice and smooth and quiet but seriously who designed the legroom on the 03 plate ones?

arrivadays

Quote from: Bob on August 19, 2014, 06:28:50 PM
Hopefully theyll  get cannocks four! Nice and smooth and quiet but seriously who designed the legroom on the 03 plate ones?

But the lack of legroom is made-up in the seat department (i.e. comfort and headrests).
This is a personal appeal... For Pete's Sake just save the #!@?$&% Scania's - don't let them follow the Dennis Falcons!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk