News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Wednesfield Garage

Started by Discodave, February 09, 2013, 02:44:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the trainbasher

But is the 35B commercial or tendered? If it's tendered we might see another operator on it.

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Bob

Quote from: Kevin on July 11, 2014, 07:27:48 PM
Quote from: Bob on July 11, 2014, 07:06:53 PM
Cue bob you mean lol...not really interested in the walsall to lichfield routes tbh. Doesnt take a genius to work out thatththey're not particularly successful?  No one else has ever made a lot from them have they lol

But by combining an already existing service with an important interurban route they can operate both of them quite effectively and please users of both routes at the same time, surely?

It cant be that important they only use 29 seaters on it and they only get half full of theyre lucky.

Cheese

Quote from: the trainbasher on July 11, 2014, 07:28:56 PM
But is the 35B commercial or tendered? If it's tendered we might see another operator on it.

Indeed, 35B will continue with another operator as it is a tendered service, it is normal for an operator to cancel a service when the contract ends regardless of whether they win it again or not.  And the change to the 35 I believe is on behalf of Centro to extend the operation of the trial journeys on it.  So no messing around with the service or anything really, other than an operator change on the 35B.

Westy

Wonder who has the 35b?

Suppose we can rule out National Express at least,  as they pulled out years ago!

Let's hope it's someone we've heard of!

the trainbasher

@Westy never count your chickens before they hatch

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Solo1

what service r the 3 latest solo's to day  & Y382 thanks

Trident 4609

Quote from: Solo1 on July 12, 2014, 01:36:56 PM
what service r the 3 latest solo's to day  & Y382 thanks

2541 is on the 53
2546 is on the 63/4/5

Haven't seen 2544 today

the trainbasher

@DiamondDart I see what you mean about 2112 having endured Brierley Hill to Merry Hill on it

PM

Quote from: the trainbasher on July 12, 2014, 03:44:56 PM
@DiamondDart I see what you mean about 2112 having endured Brierley Hill to Merry Hill on it

@the trainbasher Endured being the word :P Absolutely horrendous bus-annoyingly been repainted presumably so may be staying a while? No legroom on it, rattles and shakes like crazy. I really like darts but even I hated this and could not wait to get off!! Which colour seat did u sit on lol? Wouldn't recommend the mesh ones!!

the trainbasher

Quote from: DiamondDart on July 12, 2014, 05:31:12 PM

@the trainbasher Endured being the word :P Absolutely horrendous bus-annoyingly been repainted presumably so may be staying a while? No legroom on it, rattles and shakes like crazy. I really like darts but even I hated this and could not wait to get off!! Which colour seat did u sit on lol? Wouldn't recommend the mesh ones!!

@DiamondDart the black slippy ones. Give me a refurbed dart anyday!!

PM

Quote from: the trainbasher on July 12, 2014, 05:33:57 PM

Haha indeed! I haven't been on a Y...HKE one yet but I know the LJ51's are nice!

Trident 4609

Quote from: DiamondDart on July 12, 2014, 05:37:50 PM
Quote from: the trainbasher on July 12, 2014, 05:33:57 PM

Haha indeed! I haven't been on a Y...HKE one yet but I know the LJ51's are nice!

2125 is terrible. It has been refurbed/repainted but the engine sounds as if its about to blow up!

Solo1

someone on the Arriva forum said about 2619 at wednesfield here is the bus its still here seen today  on 334  https://www.flickr.com/photos/stanjack/14614709066/in/photostream

Trident 4609

Quote from: Solo1 on July 12, 2014, 09:31:52 PM
someone on the Arriva forum said about 2619 at wednesfield here is the bus its still here seen today  on 334  https://www.flickr.com/photos/stanjack/14614709066/in/photostream

Yes it was on the 334 on Thurday too

nitromatt1

Quote from: Nathan on July 12, 2014, 09:38:06 PM
Quote from: Solo1 on July 12, 2014, 09:31:52 PM

Yes it was on the 334 on Thurday too

I want that on the 142!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk