News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Wednesfield Garage

Started by Discodave, February 09, 2013, 02:44:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arrivaaston

Oh come on Arriva buy Midland out and what happens? The 5 best buses get f****d off to d&G leaving arriva with a fleet of shit, its confusing to say that some routes are using Arriva buses, some Midland and others red with Arriva vynls on, some Arriva depots are brilliant, for maintenance, vehicle allocation etc but Cannock are a joke, look at ejz2291 there's a 50/50 chance now u see that on the tow truck, now I'm going back to Wednesday, 2291 (a 51 plate dart) (Cannock) arrived at the depot on a tow truck, Thursda 2290 breaks down (again another cannock 51 plate) and what replaces it 2291? Talk about bodge job!! And half the sheds )referring to solos) at Wednesfield are just as bad, always used on the 23 till the London darts come in and a majority of them had bloody masking tape here there n everywhere

Bob

Not forgetting the B10BLEs that are always breaking down and the knackered route 1 buses. And thursday when it was cold but sunny & arriva are putting on their facebook page ' several buses are unable to leave the yard due to extreme weather' What the actual f##k!

Westy

Quote from: bob on March 30, 2013, 10:00:30 AM
Not forgetting the B10BLEs that are always breaking down and the knackered route 1 buses. And thursday when it was cold but sunny & arriva are putting on their facebook page ' several buses are unable to leave the yard due to extreme weather' What the actual f##k!

I saw that too.

What was that about?

Correct me if Im wrong, but dont NX Walsall keep their vehicles outside too & there wad no post about them!

bwsau cymru

The commanders on Arriva route 1 are good, exsterior the branding is brilliant and ok the interior could do with a refurb, but I would rather have a bus refurbed at Midland that will need it far more than "decent" commanders at Cannock.

On a personal note the commander has to be my second favourite bus going I think they were simple wonderful and loved travelling on them for school everyday!
campaigning for better transport for all

Bob

The commanders at cannock are poor.Almost every other one in the fleet has been refurbed apart from Cannocks! So it shows how much they bother! At least 2 of them sound f####d

arrivaaston

Route 1 commanders good? Wich 1's have u been using? There all f****d, Burton, Telford and Leicester have refurbed there's, 3701/3704 are f****d and always have been, the brands good? There even better when there on the right route!! 3702 has got an odd panel and has done for months, and interiors ay even worth talking about, there s**t enough said

Bob

Also the branding has been incorrect for about 2 years!!! It says the 1 goes from Walsall to Cannock when it goes to bloody Huntington! !!!!

bwsau cymru

Quote from: bob on March 30, 2013, 12:10:02 PM
Also the branding has been incorrect for about 2 years!!! It says the 1 goes from Walsall to Cannock when it goes to bloody Huntington! !!!!

But that's not incorrect is it? It does go from Cannock to Walsall! Everything you are pointing out about Arriva nx do. For example the branded 997 buses run Walsall-Birmingham don't they? that route branding is Birmingham-Aldridge and the X51 branded as Walsall-Birmingham that goes to Cannock 3 times doesn't it? and then look at 4128, that's had the 1 missing out of its fleet number at the front for maybe even as long as a year, and also has had new panels too.

And I have been on both telford and cannocks commanders. yes they are lovely refurbished inside but as you clearly point out there are buses in much worse condition that should have attention first. have you ever been on a travel express bus I would love to hear what you think of there interiors!
campaigning for better transport for all

Bob

Cannock do have buses ( darts & sb120s) with worse interiors but these dont get refurbed either
Fact is they dont give a s##t about their Cannock operation end of

CRP2012

Quote from: bob on March 30, 2013, 09:30:21 PM
Cannock do have buses ( darts & sb120s) with worse interiors but these dont get refurbed either
Fact is they dont give a s##t about their Cannock operation end of

ever thought if you used cannocks buses more instead of moaning,& did your bit to increase passenger ussage then maybe you might get rewared with referbishments & maybe a few new buses  ;)

Quote from: John on March 29, 2013, 07:33:03 PM
Quote from: 4006 on March 28, 2013, 11:20:14 PM
Also Ex Midland Trident/ELC
http://www.flickr.com/photos/retroscania/8599189138/in/photostream/

I have noticed in that picture that the return fare branding only mentions Arriva, and not valid with NXWM as well as in my picture of 4854 -

http://www.flickr.com/photos/john-s-91/8360886327/

Does this mean that the joint return fares have finished, or only Arriva are still offering return fares?

Yes It does as from tomorrow Arriva/Midland return tickets will not be accepted however NX are issuing their own return ticket on Service 10. Arriva are still offering their return fare also
So as someone else mentioned.....Let the Battle commence!!
Enviro 200 Rebels......Venturing Out Into New Territory's!!

Trident 4609

Do Wednesfield garage operate some of the E200 that came from hill top as i saw 2143 on the 545 today.

s-m-991

@Trident 4609

Was there many passengers on the 545?

Trident 4609

Quote from: s-m-991 on March 31, 2013, 11:12:12 PM
@Trident 4609

Was there many passengers on the 545?

Didn't seem to be many people on there however it was 6PM

John

Quote from: Trident 4609 on March 31, 2013, 10:41:52 PM
Do Wednesfield garage operate some of the E200 that came from hill top as i saw 2143 on the 545 today.

Maybe Hill Top has closed and they have moved to Wednesfield, as people think Hill Top is closing.

Would also explain why 2160 was on the 604 last week and 2125 is on Hill Top routes, unless they have transferred to Hilll Top

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk