News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Wednesfield Garage

Started by Discodave, February 09, 2013, 02:44:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PM

Quote from: Tony on April 26, 2013, 07:58:46 PM
Quote from: 4006 on April 26, 2013, 06:46:20 PM
Quote from: mranon on April 26, 2013, 06:28:38 PM
whats going on with midland? a few of the red darts are caked with oil up the backend, and a "new refurbed arriva bus" bought in on the 810 was totally black on the backend. it doesn't look good
I have noticed that to. Maybe short of space now Hill Top closed all parked closer to a wall with engines left running splat splat..like the discharge on a Sat morning from a very hot Fri curry & several strong continental largers  ;D
Or maybe the new bus wash needs a slight adjustment or maybe the buses need to be driven through the wash slower  :P :P :P

Black back ends are usually a sign of oil leaks from the engine

30802 had this for ages-gives a really bad impression

Quote from: Peter123 on April 26, 2013, 08:06:04 PM
Quote from: Tony on April 26, 2013, 07:58:46 PM
Quote from: 4006 on April 26, 2013, 06:46:20 PM
Quote from: mranon on April 26, 2013, 06:28:38 PM
whats going on with midland? a few of the red darts are caked with oil up the backend, and a "new refurbed arriva bus" bought in on the 810 was totally black on the backend. it doesn't look good
I have noticed that to. Maybe short of space now Hill Top closed all parked closer to a wall with engines left running splat splat..like the discharge on a Sat morning from a very hot Fri curry & several strong continental largers  ;D
Or maybe the new bus wash needs a slight adjustment or maybe the buses need to be driven through the wash slower  :P :P :P

Black back ends are usually a sign of oil leaks from the engine

30802 had this for ages-gives a really bad impression

I was just 'avin a laugh' does no one on here have a sence of humour??? ::)
Enviro 200 Rebels......Venturing Out Into New Territory's!!

covlad27

I noticed this morning that a ex midland solo has been repainted into Arriva livery not sure of the fleet number but sure it was one of the W reg ones. 

John

Do the 112 and the Mere Green Sainsburys Free Bus interwork in Sutton, as 2159 was on both today.
Seen it on the Sainsburys bus in Sutton and then on the 112 in Lichfield.

John

plus, do Cannock now operate the Lichfield 15 and the 62, because I saw 2268 and 2209 respectively on those today, and the last time I saw then, Wednesfield ex-London Darts was on those.

Trident 4609

DAF DB250LF ALX400 4798 has transferred to Wednesfield and is on Route 19 today!

Is 4854 (East Lancs Trident) being Repainted as i haven't seen it for ages?

arrivaaston

15/62 are now run out of Cannock depot and wednesfield? Another decker? Why? Cannock desperatley need a decker or 2 on morning and evenings 74/75 and possibly evening 60's

Bob

Cos they havent got a clue how to run a f####n bus service lol

the trainbasher

The decker that goes on the 19 moves onto the schools run Arriva do

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

bwsau cymru

bob go for a job and Cannock and go sort them out and show them how to do it then!!!
campaigning for better transport for all

mranon

i would hope elc trident 4854 has gone to have its engine attended to first!! it had been knocking and grumbling for weeks, plus reguarly overheating leaving a trail of steam behind it!

Bob

One decker does school run there were at least 2 deckers on today

arrivaaston

Its not a case of 'get a job at cannock' cannock are a poorly maintained fleet and that's down to the mechanics, even drivers have said that

Trident 4609

Quote from: bob on May 17, 2013, 09:58:22 PM
One decker does school run there were at least 2 deckers on today

Its usually 4778, Sometimes Arriva Livered Trident 4851 and now 4798. 4798 doesn't have high backed seats downstairs like the others

Bob

Quote from: arrivaaston on May 17, 2013, 10:03:55 PM
Its not a case of 'get a job at cannock' cannock are a poorly maintained fleet and that's down to the mechanics, even drivers have said that

WELL SAID!! CAREFUL THO.U MIGHT BE ACCUSED OF HAVIN.A OPINION AND NOT KNOWING ANY FACTS LMAOOOO.:)))

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk