News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Your Public Transport Matters Roadshow, Solihull

Started by Stu, April 15, 2012, 06:03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Stu

People who use public transport to visit, live or work in Solihull can have their say on the system by talking to the experts.

The 'Your Public Transport Matters' event gives the travelling public the chance to talk directly with Network West Midlands – the region's integrated bus, rail and tram system.

Representatives from bus, rail and tram operators that run public transport services in the region will be on hand on April 19 at the Centro marquee in Solihull High Street outside Touchwood shopping centre between 1pm and 6pm.

The event has been organised by Centro, the West Midlands' integrated transport authority.

Feedback from the event will be looked at closely by transport bosses and used to make improvements to the local bus, tram and rail network.

Just thought I'd bring this to people's attention if they were unaware already, a great opportunity to talk to the people who run our public transport opinions, and give them feedback and suggestions for improvement.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

MW

Just thought I'd let everyone know it was terrible. The gazeebo thing flew off.

ilovetea4370

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk