News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Prospect Coaches

Started by jc, December 13, 2012, 05:15:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

karl724223

3white king long coaches in the yard no reg plates

andyr

oh dear, even worse than Plaxtons..

TinnedPeaches

Drove past today. All three still unregistered. Two were of the same type as the tri-axle ones that they already own, but wasn't quick enough to see if these too were tri-axle. The other was one of KL's smaller types, the ones with the round lights on the rear. No idea what any of the model designations are - they're far too convoluted for me to bother trying to commit them to memory!

ade

Quote from: PeterHorridgePSVC on April 13, 2014, 11:26:27 AM
Yes, Dennis Javelin with Plaxton/Transbus body acquired from Lakeside, Ellesmere in August 2012.

Thanks

James4368

2 prospect coaches at thandi coaches depot
Local Bus Routes
58 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
60 - Birmingham - Cranes Park
99 - Lea Village - Acocks Green
S16 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
X1 - Birmingham - Coventry
X2 - Birmingham - Solihull

mranon

just read on internet that a coach has gone down a ditch on the m5 south. apparently 53 passengers onboard. belonging to prospect of lye. i know a few of their drivers and i hope that everyone makes a quick and full recovery from this accident

andrew1991

Quote from: mranon on August 19, 2014, 11:13:28 AM
just read on internet that a coach has gone down a ditch on the m5 south. apparently 53 passengers onboard. belonging to prospect of lye. i know a few of their drivers and i hope that everyone makes a quick and full recovery from this accident

http://www.expressandstar.com/news/2014/08/19/coach-carrying-dudley-passengers-in-serious-m5-crash/

winston

Quote from: Andrew on August 19, 2014, 11:45:13 AM
Quote from: mranon on August 19, 2014, 11:13:28 AM

http://www.expressandstar.com/news/2014/08/19/coach-carrying-dudley-passengers-in-serious-m5-crash/

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/m5-crash-child-injured-after-4073482

the trainbasher

Merc Tourismo BX14OMB, Plaxton YO53ZND and Plaxton YN04BKP all over white in the yard today.

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

TinnedPeaches

Quote from: the trainbasher on August 20, 2014, 03:00:01 PM
Merc Tourismo BX14OMB, Plaxton YO53ZND and Plaxton YN04BKP all over white in the yard today.

Interesting, though I know they are service agents so could be servicing them for someone. They do most of Greenline's maintenance, I know.

I hope they get to the bottom of the accident quickly. What a relief everyone was wearing safety belts.

bwsau cymru

Does anyone else think that the King longs look familiar to the Irizar century front?>
campaigning for better transport for all

the trainbasher

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

ade

Does anyone know which vehicle was involved in the M5 accident?

TinnedPeaches

Trainbasher: Great pictures and nice little site. I understand the Merc was on demo somewhere else prior to coming here. Wonder if it's on demo here too - interesting.

Ade: I understand it was PR58WYN that was involved in the accident.

ade

Quote from: the trainbasher on August 20, 2014, 03:00:01 PM

YN04 BKP has been in use recently on Prospects Halesowen College services still in white. Possible replacement for M5 accident coach even if temporarily.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk