News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Pensnett Garage

Started by winston, April 09, 2012, 04:51:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wba_lad

Will 752 be repaired after its chassis snapped. How did this happen?

Tony

Quote from: Wba_lad on February 13, 2024, 02:05:03 PMWill 752 be repaired after its chassis snapped. How did this happen?
It's chassis hasn't snapped 

Wba_lad

Tony

Wba_lad

Quote from: Tony on February 13, 2024, 06:19:09 PMIt needs a new saddle plate
Ohh, what was the thing that collapsed? Was that the chassis that dropped because of the saddle plate?

Tony

Quote from: Wba_lad on February 13, 2024, 06:47:07 PMOhh, what was the thing that collapsed? Was that the chassis that dropped because of the saddle plate?
The chassis hasn't dropped, cracked, split or any of the other exaggerations you are using

Wba_lad

Quote from: Tony on February 13, 2024, 06:54:04 PMThe chassis hasn't dropped, cracked, split or any of the other exaggerations you are using
I'm not exaggerating, I seen it with my own eyes somthing was hanging onto the road or bus station layover bays, and the bus was sitting very low. 

Tony

Yes, but you are not a q
Quote from: Wba_lad on February 13, 2024, 07:02:01 PMI'm not exaggerating, I seen it with my own eyes somthing was hanging onto the road or bus station layover bays, and the bus was sitting very low.
Yes, but you are not a qualified engineer

BN

Quote from: Wba_lad on February 13, 2024, 02:05:03 PMWill 752 be repaired after its chassis snapped. How did this happen?
What. Are you for real?

Wba_lad

Quote from: Tony on February 13, 2024, 07:10:17 PMYes, but you are not a qYes, but you are not a qualified engineer
You may want to change that actually I do have qualifications in mechanics. Don't judge a book by its cover as they said. I've probably got more qualifications in mechanics than what you have. No offence 

Tony

Quote from: Wba_lad on February 13, 2024, 07:33:21 PMYou may want to change that actually I do have qualifications in mechanics. Don't judge a book by its cover as they said. I've probably got more qualifications in mechanics than what you have. No offence
Look at BN's comment. He is probably the best qualified engineer on this forum.

Please tell us your qualifications

BlackCountryBusSpotter

Quote from: Wba_lad on February 13, 2024, 07:33:21 PMYou may want to change that actually I do have qualifications in mechanics. Don't judge a book by its cover as they said. I've probably got more qualifications in mechanics than what you have. No offence
BN is an NX Engineer Tony works for them think they both know more than you. 
Local Routes
NXWM 34, 37, 39, 79
DIA 310
WCT 65
Bit Further Away
NXWM 529, 25, 41, 11, 11A, 40, 47
DIA 326, 57, 23, 41A,
Frequently Travelled On Routes
79, 34/37, 39 and Very Occasionally the 529 and 74

don

Quote from: Wba_lad on February 13, 2024, 07:02:01 PMI'm not exaggerating, I seen it with my own eyes somthing was hanging onto the road or bus station layover bays, and the bus was sitting very low.
Was it one side only, front or back only or just one corner? 

Maybe hit a bad pot hole? 
Bustimes.org - armchair bus chasing at its best
wmbusphotos.com - armchair bus spotting and news at its best.

Current 'special passenger validation' permit held.

LR55LTR

Quote from: Tony on February 13, 2024, 06:19:09 PMIt needs a new saddle plate
What's the function of this part? Is there something similar in a car?

winston

Probably just suspension related. Chassis don't snap. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk