News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Diversions

Started by JB93, April 21, 2013, 01:23:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westy

I cant link from my phone, but it looks like there may be some wrong / out of date information regarding diversions for various Rememberance parades.

Had a quick look & the Walsall 29 is flagged as operating to Bloxwich on a Sunday, which it doesnt, the Walsall 11(no mention of the 11a) is flagged as still going to Merry Hill & the Walsall 10 is still going to Burntwood!

Obviously Nx has kept the info from previous years, to save time, but not checked it!

PB50

I've just read the 29 service is on diversion tonight due to a window getting smashed earlier on,on 1806 bus.

ellspurs

I have just seen the X13 (6880) coming down Wood Lane, Birmingham, heading towards Chelmsley Wood. 

It appears that (according to Google) Wheelright Lane is closed heading off Tyburn Road. 

Sayeed

Saw X8 by Harborne Leisure centre this morning (heading to Wolverhampton)
Век живи - век учись

Tony

Quote from: Sayeed on November 17, 2023, 01:02:39 PMSaw X8 by Harborne Leisure centre this morning (heading to Wolverhampton)
Yes, Hagley Road shut due to a serious RTC

Bartosz

Icknield Port Road is closed so the 80 is diverted via Dudley Rd and Ladywood Middleway.

Solo1

Don't know why police didn't shut the rd in bloxwich high st due someone falling & passed away Walsall bound

Tony

Quote from: Solo1 on November 24, 2023, 03:04:59 PMDon't know why police didn't shut the rd in bloxwich high st due someone falling & passed away Walsall bound
They have

EK40

11A/C seems to be
-going down from erdington to spaghetti junction
-turning around there
-then up Kingsbury road to resume route
Due to roadworks on wood end lane 

Odd seeing a bunch of 11c's at spaghetti junction while i was passing through it lmao

BlackCountryBusSpotter

New one to me 79 to West Bromwich diverted no idea when this started or how long it is for. I think I read about something in the Express and Star but it never mentioned the 79 being diverted. Anyway Wellington Road is closed twoards Bilston by the old Bilston College so 79 is diverting Wolverhampton Street, Coseley Road, Black Country Route, Oxford Street Island Normal Line of route in essence missing out the Bilston timing point at the War Memorial adding 10 minutes or so to the journey. 79 to Wolverhampton seems unaffected. 
Local Routes
NXWM 34, 37, 39, 79
DIA 310
WCT 65
Bit Further Away
NXWM 529, 25, 41, 11, 11A, 40, 47
DIA 326, 57, 23, 41A,
Frequently Travelled On Routes
79, 34/37, 39 and Very Occasionally the 529 and 74

Westy

Quote from: BlackCountryBusSpotter on November 29, 2023, 02:20:35 PMNew one to me 79 to West Bromwich diverted no idea when this started or how long it is for. I think I read about something in the Express and Star but it never mentioned the 79 being diverted. Anyway Wellington Road is closed twoards Bilston by the old Bilston College so 79 is diverting Wolverhampton Street, Coseley Road, Black Country Route, Oxford Street Island Normal Line of route in essence missing out the Bilston timing point at the War Memorial adding 10 minutes or so to the journey. 79 to Wolverhampton seems unaffected.
So where are they picking up towards West Bromwich?

BlackCountryBusSpotter

Quote from: Westy on November 29, 2023, 03:20:31 PMSo where are they picking up towards West Bromwich?
I assume Oxford Street Tame Street so the stop after on the A41. As for before the closure the College as Normal so Hall Park Street so basically the 79 is running an Express from the College to Bilston Island. The NX Diversion said Hall Street but I was on one the other day and it went straight down the Black Country Route. I would use Bustimes but it ay always reliable but when I did look it appeared most where doing the same. I'm not even sure if you can enter Hall Street from the Black Country Route anyway I think you can but I'm not sure been a while since I used Bilston Bus Station 
Local Routes
NXWM 34, 37, 39, 79
DIA 310
WCT 65
Bit Further Away
DIA 326, 57, 23, 41A,

Rachvince53

Quote from: BlackCountryBusSpotter on November 29, 2023, 05:32:27 PMI assume Oxford Street Tame Street so the stop after on the A41. As for before the closure the College as Normal so Hall Park Street so basically the 79 is running an Express from the College to Bilston Island. The NX Diversion said Hall Street but I was on one the other day and it went straight down the Black Country Route. I would use Bustimes but it ay always reliable but when I did look it appeared most where doing the same. I'm not even sure if you can enter Hall Street from the Black Country Route anyway I think you can but I'm not sure been a while since I used Bilston Bus Station
There is a bus only (but abused by other vehicles at times) access at the side of the bus station onto Hall Street which takes you on to the A41. 

BlackCountryBusSpotter

Quote from: Rachvince53 on November 29, 2023, 05:56:14 PMThere is a bus only (but abused by other vehicles at times) access at the side of the bus station onto Hall Street which takes you on to the A41.
So the 79 could or might be using that. Not serving Bilston doesn't make sense but I'm not entirely sure where on the A41 it is open. 
Local Routes
NXWM 34, 37, 39, 79
DIA 310
WCT 65
Bit Further Away
DIA 326, 57, 23, 41A,

BlackCountryBusSpotter

Just been to Willenhall and the 37 is on a diversion from Stroud Aveune until December 12th to Willenhall it is going Birchtree Hollow, following the 41 Route until Sandbeds Road and the normal line of route and reverse of Above. Coming back I caught the 529 and it appears Townend Street is closed between 11 and 2 so the 529, 36 and 41 are diverted Green Lane, Blue Lane West and Wolverhampton Road both ways. Only a temporary one no idea why. By the time the bus I was on get there it had not long closed so I couldn't see anything. Stroud Aveune is for Gas Main works according to a friend who lives that way
Local Routes
NXWM 34, 37, 39, 79
DIA 310
WCT 65
Bit Further Away
DIA 326, 57, 23, 41A,

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk