News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Diversions

Started by JB93, April 21, 2013, 01:23:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westy

After a couple of weeks of being re-diverted via J10 Bcr Slip Road, the 529 towards Wolves has gone back to the Bentley diversion.

Wish they'd make their mind up?

ellspurs

I wish they'd hurry up and finish the damn junction. What are they doing, going over it with a fine toothcomb?

Westy

Quote from: ellspurs on October 09, 2023, 02:51:17 PMI wish they'd hurry up and finish the damn junction. What are they doing, going over it with a fine toothcomb?
It even got a brief mention on Politics Midlands yesterday!

ellspurs

Bus_user_jay

4 years, that's an absolute disgrace! To put it into perspective, an upgrade on a roundabout will have lasted as long as WW1

Westy

Hmmm.

Now today, it's gone it's proper route, so serving Arnwood Close bus stop towards Wolves!

Sh4318

I can only assume there's something has/is happening on the City Road, as the 80 I am on towards West Bromwich (4767) carried on down the Dudley Road instead of turning left onto City Road, I've seen an Omnilink on the 12A along the Dudley Road near Grove Lane
Class 153, 155 and 156. The Super Sprinters
Local Routes: 21, 89, 48/A, 12/A, 54/A
Semi-local routes: 80, 87

Yasir6711

every bus is now  using cars lane priory quuensway closed 

MasterPlan

Quote from: Yasir6711 on October 16, 2023, 05:38:42 PMevery bus is now  using cars lane priory quuensway closed

Some eventually started doing a U turn on Moor St instead. It was absolute chaos.
Local Routes: 002, 39/39A, X21, 46, 76.
Localish Routes: 18, 23, X22.

Westy

And we're back to the Bentley diversion on the 529!

Westy

Quote from: Westy on October 24, 2023, 07:00:12 AMAnd we're back to the Bentley diversion on the 529!
Normal route today.

I feel sorry for the people who use the Arnwood Close stop.

Danthebusman

All services having to use ring road to get to Pool Meadow as there is a marathon on today, don't think (m)any stops in City Centre are being served.

Stu

Quote from: Danthebusman on October 29, 2023, 12:49:46 PMAll services having to use ring road to get to Pool Meadow as there is a marathon on today, don't think (m)any stops in City Centre are being served.
Only to 1pm, so should be finishing about now.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

BrumKev86

NX saying the 997 is being diverted due to "anti social behaviour" using Shady Lane and Kings Road to Pheasey in both directions. 
Grew up in Great Barr, now living in North Somerset

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk