News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Diversions

Started by JB93, April 21, 2013, 01:23:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EK40

All the lichfield road routes are on diversion it seems
The 65 is on diversion for half its route this morning instead of going up lichfield road it goes up expressway then gravelly hill north before turning onto fentham road to resume its route on streetly road
 For the 66 it then from star city goes up heartlands parkway then from there takes the 11c route to erdington high street
The 67 has the most similar just joining the expressway at spaghetti junction

Gareth

Burst water main and flooding. A lot of Birmingham currently has no water.

94/95 will be on diversion this afternoon Heartlands Parkway, Aston Church Road, Washwood Heath Road, NLR.
RTC involving cyclist by Sandway Gardens.

Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Stu

Quote from: Gareth on June 12, 2023, 11:59:42 PMThanks for that!
I notice work now starts at 9pm rather than the previous 10pm. A shame bus stop notices were never changed accordingly.
Now continuing until 29th September!
https://nxbus.co.uk/west-midlands/service-updates/saltley-viaduct-closure
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Gareth

Quote from: Stu on June 17, 2023, 11:43:31 AMNow continuing until 29th September!
https://nxbus.co.uk/west-midlands/service-updates/saltley-viaduct-closure
Yet, we have contradictions in all the information. The bus stops have finally been updated to show 'until further notice' and the timings being 8pm-6am.
NX say 10pm-6am and the comment above mentions 9pm-6am.

Rachvince53

WN 16 diverted via Himley (its old route) rather than serving Swindon and Hinksford.

Bartosz

Does anybody know why I just saw 67 on the aston Expressway?

Rachvince53

Quote from: Bartosz on June 22, 2023, 12:52:08 PMDoes anybody know why I just saw 67 on the aston Expressway?
Burst water main in Lichfield Road. Road closed from 14th June until further notice. Services 65/67 diverting via Aston Expressway. (Info on TfWM website) 

28 diversion: Stechford Lane, Cotterills Lane.
14 diversion: Washwood Heath Road, fox and goose, Stechford Lane.

14 can't use Cotterills Lane as only scanias and platinums fit under the bridge.
Noticed people, elderly etc waiting at stops not being served to.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

ellspurs

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/patrols-stepped-up-four-hurt-27210835

When they all start having fisticuffs with weapons down there, you can't expect much else.

Gareth

Quote from: Gareth on June 18, 2023, 12:25:56 AMYet, we have contradictions in all the information. The bus stops have finally been updated to show 'until further notice' and the timings being 8pm-6am.
NX say 10pm-6am and the comment above mentions 9pm-6am.
And ever since all this 'updated' information mentioning September and/or until further notice, the viaduct has been open every night with buses following their normal route.

Diversion earlier today at 11.
95: Burney Lane, Alum Rock Road, Washwood Heath Road.
11A: Burney Lane, Alum Rock Road, Washwood Heath Road, u turn at Southern Road junction, Washwood Heath Road.
28: Alum Rock Road, Washwood Heath Road, u turn at Southern Road junction, Washwood Heath Road

Also noticed 4496 missed the Southern Road junction where buses normally turn and then did a u turn in the middle of the Washwood Heath Road where the dual carriageway ends by Foley Road. Followed by 6134 doing the same thing.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

AGPlaysMC

4780 just passed my house on Highfield Road whilst onthe 14 just seen it on my security cameras
LOCAL routes innit: 8 inner circle, 14, 94, 95, 97

Quote from: AGPlaysMC on July 06, 2023, 03:01:55 PM4780 just passed my house on Highfield Road whilst onthe 14 just seen it on my security cameras
They're using Washwood Heath Road, fox and Goose, Stechford Lane again tonight as well.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Westy

Advance one for part of the day Saturday. 

Pelsall Carnival is on, so services 8, 9 & Wct 25 will be on diversion. 

Nx is using part of the Foundry Lane area to divert, not sure about the 25, but I suspect Ryders Hayes might be cut off.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk