News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Diversions

Started by JB93, April 21, 2013, 01:23:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

14 is diverting Washwood Heath Road, Fox and Goose, Stechford Lane today.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Quote from: 2206 on April 16, 2023, 06:43:07 PM14 is diverting Washwood Heath Road, Fox and Goose, Stechford Lane today.
14's are on diversion again this afternoon to maintain reliability of service. Due to congestion/delays on Alum Rock Road.

Also noticed 4779 parked on the 11A stop at Fox & Goose tonight.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

On 4896 on the 19:00 95 this evening the bus diverted Cardigan Street, Curzon Street, Vauxhall Road, Melinva Road.
Police closure of Nechells Parkway.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

MasterPlan

One from earlier, saw a 45 on diversion on Edgbaston Park Road. I think that's over now though.
Local Routes: 002, 39/39A, X21, 46, 76.
Localish Routes: 18, 23, X22.

Rachvince53

Please note that WN services 15/16 are currently on a diversion due to closure of Stourbridge Road between Lloyd Hill island and Wombourne Island. Services are diverting via Sedgley and Blakenhall (A463, A459 and A4039) and not serving Penn.
This closure is scheduled for various times over the next few days for resurfacing. 

Rachvince53

Minor diversion on WN 8/X8 due to closure of A4123 Birmingham New Road in the Coseley area following a RTA.  Services are seemingly doing their own thing with some diverting via Bilston!

Jack

Something has happened on Coventry Road between Yardley Lidl and Heybarnes Circus. Inbound and outbound services appear to be diverting along Heybarnes Road, Hob Moor Road and Holder Road.

Rachvince53

Quote from: Rachvince53 on June 08, 2023, 12:04:23 PMMinor diversion on WN 8/X8 due to closure of A4123 Birmingham New Road in the Coseley area following a RTA.  Services are seemingly doing their own thing with some diverting via Bilston!
Now back on route.
Sadly it was fatal accident involving an elderly pedestrian and a lorry.

Rachvince53

Quote from: Jack on June 08, 2023, 08:03:05 PMSomething has happened on Coventry Road between Yardley Lidl and Heybarnes Circus. Inbound and outbound services appear to be diverting along Heybarnes Road, Hob Moor Road and Holder Road.
Serious accident at Kings Road junction involving a number of vehicles. According to Birmingham.Live expected to remain closed for several hours.

Rachvince53

All services are subject to delay and diversion in Wolves City centre tomorrow all day due to the Pride event. Some services will only use the bus station.

Gareth

Does anyone have any information on the Saltley Viaduct overnight closures? These works were due to end on 9th April. HS2 correspondence mentioned this and there's still notices on Saltley bus stops with this date. However the Mon-Fri overnight diversions are still in place as the viaduct is closed.
NX don't answer their tweets when I've asked, does anyone here (possibly drivers from BC or PB) have any updated info?

Coventrybususer95

Cv6/6a/18 are on an on/off type of diversion 
All views are my own and does not represent the views of any company/ business that i maybe be working with

Stu

Quote from: Gareth on June 12, 2023, 09:37:46 AMDoes anyone have any information on the Saltley Viaduct overnight closures? These works were due to end on 9th April. HS2 correspondence mentioned this and there's still notices on Saltley bus stops with this date. However the Mon-Fri overnight diversions are still in place as the viaduct is closed.
NX don't answer their tweets when I've asked, does anyone here (possibly drivers from BC or PB) have any updated info?
TfWM website shows this continuing until Monday 26th June.

You cannot view this attachment.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Quote from: Stu on June 12, 2023, 06:49:35 PMTfWM website shows this continuing until Monday 26th June.

You cannot view this attachment.
HS2 said these works are expected to continue into the summer due to bad weather.
https://www.hs2.org.uk/work-items/notice-of-overnight-road-closure-saltley-viaduct/
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Gareth

Thanks for that! 
I notice work now starts at 9pm rather than the previous 10pm. A shame bus stop notices were never changed accordingly.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk