News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Arriva's c##p website

Started by Bob, October 09, 2014, 01:15:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

Arrivas site was fine before now you cant even get a sodding timetable!  That 1914 2E is that the time from cannock bus station?  Is it running ten minutes or so earlier than usual?

Stu

Quote from: Bob on December 30, 2014, 07:41:48 PM
Arrivas site was fine before now you cant even get a sodding timetable!  That 1914 2E is that the time from cannock bus station?  Is it running ten minutes or so earlier than usual?

According to Network West Midlands' website (yes, they have every timetable on it!), the last 2E is 19:14 from Hednesford (towards Walsall)
http://jp.networkwestmidlands.com/centro/XSLT_SELTT_REQUEST?language=en

My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Cheese

Quote from: Stu on December 30, 2014, 07:46:55 PM

According to Network West Midlands' website (yes, they have every timetable on it!), the last 2E is 19:14 from Hednesford (towards Walsall)

Indeed, don't know why anybody doesn't go to Traveline first for bus info, it should be all there, certainly in Staffs it should be! Anyway, 5 mins on the Arriva website provided the following if Traveline is not enough...

D10

I used to like the area Network maps and Town Centre bus stop location maps on the old site. These may very well still be there, but I got fed up trying to find them and gave up. Not at all Customer friendly. ::)

Kevin

Quote from: Stu on December 30, 2014, 07:46:55 PM

I wouldn't believe that... The NWM site suggested a 10a from Pattingham at 06:54 on the 29th... Nothing came until 8 o'clock
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Bob

Seriously this is the worst site ever! At work using a pc so not on a mobile which I usually have trouble with.  Try to search by route no X25 comes up with nothing.  Try to put stafford in it then comes up with dozens of bus stop locations in stafford the same for rugeley.  Ffs it then takes you to a journey planner!  All I want is a b#####-d timetable is it really too much?????

stuartn

Bob, try the 'find a timetable' section on travelineeastmidlands.co.uk I managed to get the X25 timetable up in a few seconds.

Arriva's 'website' has had a few issues over the last few days which is probably why the X25 isn't showing.

Cheese

Quote from: stuartn on January 09, 2015, 12:29:27 PM
Bob, try the 'find a timetable' section on travelineeastmidlands.co.uk I managed to get the X25 timetable up in a few seconds.

Arriva's 'website' has had a few issues over the last few days which is probably why the X25 isn't showing.

X25 timetable is on the Arriva website, link to the new times from Monday here:

http://www.arrivabus.co.uk/Midlands/services/x25-stafford-to-lichfield/?direction=outbound

Bob

On the Arriva site its advertising new changes to the lichfield to burton routes, incl introduction of an X7. All happening on 12th April. You click the routes affected link and it just takes you to the old timetable.  Jeeeez

John

LiamthebusGuy

Quote from: Bob on October 09, 2014, 01:15:49 AM
What the hell have they done to the site! Been like this for weeks now, you used to be able to simply download timetables for whatever route, now you have to select main stops/all stops then when youve p####d about doing that the timetables dont download! ! Quite a few other people have had issues!. They don't even put accurate service updates on there. Total rubbish!  I needed a timetable for the 74/5 im just gonna have to find out at the bus station. Theyre provide crap service in so many aspects!

This IS Arriva...

Steveminor

Don't know why it's not on nwm website after all they have posted the forthcoming changes to webberbus Burnham service 75 that changes mid april

Bob

Theres still absolutely nothing on the website service updates section regarding the upcoming Cannock changes in 16 days time....jeeez...great service that, good to know they value their customers and keep them so well informed

notepanel

Not sure if this is entirely the correct place, but does anyone know if the 837 service runs (I'm looking to do Stafford -Hednesford) at 1610 ex Stafford, and can anyone use this service?

It's mentioned on Traveline, but I couldn't find confirmation on the Arriva website.

If it does run, does anyone know if Day Tickets are valid?

Thanks

Ashley 60171

Quote from: notepanel on May 01, 2015, 09:42:42 PM
Not sure if this is entirely the correct place, but does anyone know if the 837 service runs (I'm looking to do Stafford -Hednesford) at 1610 ex Stafford, and can anyone use this service?

It's mentioned on Traveline, but I couldn't find confirmation on the Arriva website.

If it does run, does anyone know if Day Tickets are valid?

Thanks

As far as I know, anybody can use the services and daysavers are accepted, it's usually the same driver every day.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk