News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

ex first vehicles repaints

Started by Cedric, May 25, 2013, 11:12:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cedric

today  I saw and rode on 30392  which has been repainted in blue diamond livery   had fleet name on front a in rear window
and fleet numbers  , no fleet names on sides
diamond 8\10/125/292

tank90

Quote from: bewminster on May 25, 2013, 11:12:38 PM
today  I saw and rode on 30393  which has been repainted in blue diamond livery   had fleet name on front a in rear window
Alx E300 VX54 MSU 30933?
Midland Red West, one of the best Companies to serve Redditch, with some of the best buses.

Dan

Cedric

Quote from: tank90 on May 25, 2013, 11:51:24 PM
today  I saw and rode on 30392  which has been repainted in blue diamond livery   had fleet name on front a in rear window
Alx E300 VX54 MSU 30933?
my mistake  should have been  no I have  edit my post to as it  is on of the Kidderminster darts
diamond 8\10/125/292

tank90

Quote from: bewminster on May 26, 2013, 12:04:56 AM
Quote from: tank90 on May 25, 2013, 11:51:24 PM
Alx E300 VX54 MSU 30933?
my mistake  should have been  no I have  edit my post to as it  is on of the Kidderminster darts

Oh 30932 as all 6 of ex FMR darts/enviros are 30930-5. Didn't take them long, does the Blue go with the teal aqua blue hand rails tho?
Midland Red West, one of the best Companies to serve Redditch, with some of the best buses.

Dan

Ash

I think if all this gets passed and everything is cleared there could be a substantial move around of vehicles as currently Redditch and Kidderminster need large vehicles for their services to cope with demand and having them all in blue will allow transferring vehicles need to be confusing with all different colour brands. Also I think may be in the future Long Acre will just run the signature services moving the 50 to Redditch and the 16 under the signature brand using the hybrids which are being rebranded.

tank90

Quote from: Ash on May 26, 2013, 12:42:57 AM
I think if all this gets passed and everything is cleared there could be a substantial move around of vehicles as currently Redditch and Kidderminster need large vehicles for their services to cope with demand and having them all in blue will allow transferring vehicles need to be confusing with all different colour brands. Also I think may be in the future Long Acre will just run the signature services moving the 50 to Redditch and the 16 under the signature brand using the hybrids which are being rebranded.
Maybe Ash but RH will need some bigger singles for some routes as will Kidder tho if you get enough drivers at Kidder increasing the frequency of some of the services wont hurt with smaller buses.

Dan

Cedric

Kidderminster need bigger buses as well
diamond 8\10/125/292

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk