News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westy

Quote from: Bob on June 01, 2018, 08:47:14 AM
The every half hour 70 wont last according to yesterdays driver. Yesterdays peak time to wolves in the afternoon had a grand total of 4 passengers incl me

Basically no one trusts Arriva!

ntw456

It will as it's going to be inter working with a service in wolves soon...

Bob

Westy

Have they won a tender or is Simon trying a commercial route again?

Bob

Quote from: Westy on June 02, 2018, 07:26:22 AM
Have they won a tender or is Simon trying a commercial route again?

Crikey a commercial service?..  in the words of Brenda from Bristol "Not another one!" 😂😂😂😂

BusMan Greg

Why can't arriva just stick to things they have put in place and not keep changing things???

Bob

Quote from: BusMan Greg on June 02, 2018, 06:44:29 PM
Why can't arriva just stick to things they have put in place and not keep changing things???

I dunno, but they did a fabulous job of the Cannock network review, changing services making them worse ( the whole idea of the 1 was a direct link to walsall, so they had a great idea lets reduce the frequency, and make it go round housing estates 🤣🤣🤣), then changing things back to largely what they were before

BusMan Greg

Does anyone know what service the 70 is supposedly be going to interwork with

Depotosw

Quote from: BusMan Greg on June 02, 2018, 06:55:00 PM
Does anyone know what service the 70 is supposedly be going to interwork with

Can we perhaps assume route 10 to Perton now the Telford link to the service is to be discontinued?

Bob

Quote from: Depotosw on June 02, 2018, 07:51:18 PM
Can we perhaps assume route 10 to Perton now the Telford link to the service is to be discontinued?

The Telford link was always going to fail on that route.

Trident 4194

Quote from: Depotosw on June 02, 2018, 07:51:18 PM

When the Telford link going?

BusMan Greg

winston

Quote from: BusMan Greg on June 10, 2018, 06:19:44 PM
I wonder what arriva's response to this will be
https://brownhillsbob.com/2018/06/10/a-great-new-bus-service-to-lichfield-starts-this-summer/

Why would there be an Arriva response? It clearly says that Arriva were approached first in the blog.

BusMan Greg

My apologies Winston I did not read it right

Bob

Might have an effect on Burntwood to lichfield traffic though. Maybe theyll flood the 60 with refurbished Darts and Cadets...oh wait 😛😛😛😛😛😛

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk