News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

"17" plate buses / coaches

Started by YN64AOG, March 23, 2017, 12:42:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeanM66A

Quote from: Kevin on March 27, 2017, 01:26:57 PM
Irrelevant which bloody search engine you used
We don't need to know that you've searched for something that has already been answered
There's a lot of bitching goes on on this forum, so I might as well join in.
It all started because somebody put something on Flickr and couldn't be arsed to put on a title, a description or any tags.
It might be at Kirkby but that's not specifically stated, just that the journey involved Kirkby.  But which Kirkby?  Kirkby Lonsdale, Kirkby Stephen, Kirkby in Merseyside, Kirkbymoorside, Kirkby-in-Ashfield?
FFS, don't we all know that the Lady Lever Gallery is in Port Sunlight so it's likely to be the Kirkby near there?
A clear and simple statement of the bus operator, number and location would have removed all doubt and prevented me haven't a rant about the bitching.

MW

There's quite a few retards on here as well which doesn't help. Thank god the guy who kept asking for change has left lol

JoNi

If the bus looked like this excellent creation by Garry Luck evokes an era when you could identify a city by it's buses!
https://www.flickr.com/gp/92409298@N06/S8k7Cw

YN64AOG

Lawmans of Kettering has a new VDL Bova Futura 2, RL17RSL.  Very smart!

Just re-done my website.  Check it out to see all my photos.  Updated almost every day!

YN64AOG

Lawmans of Kettering has a new Mercedes-Benz Tourismo, SL17 RSL.  They now have 4 Tourismos : RL62RSL, RL16RSL, RL66RSL and SL17RSL.

Just re-done my website.  Check it out to see all my photos.  Updated almost every day!

B61 ANDREW

6 x 17 Plates in Stratford upon Avon around mid-day today. YR17OMW Scania/Higer of Edwards of Llanwit. Three Scania/Irizars, YR17CJH of Harry Shaw , YT17EZU of Mullanys of Watford and YN17OJB of City Circle of London. Slightly smaller was YF17LTJ , a Yutong working for TJ's of Leeds and finally a Mercs minibus , SL17XFA of Rabbies of Edinburgh.  8) 

YN64AOG

Quote from: B61 ANDREW on May 23, 2017, 05:38:32 PM
6 x 17 Plates in Stratford upon Avon around mid-day today. YR17OMW Scania/Higer of Edwards of Llanwit. Three Scania/Irizars, YR17CJH of Harry Shaw , YT17EZU of Mullanys of Watford and YN17OJB of City Circle of London. Slightly smaller was YF17LTJ , a Yutong working for TJ's of Leeds and finally a Mercs minibus , SL17XFA of Rabbies of Edinburgh.  8)

Rather impressive!

B61 ANDREW

Quote from: YN63 BYJ on May 23, 2017, 06:51:54 PM
Rather impressive!
Yes, always worth a visit for me, I usually cop a few "London" coaches. Stratford can vary though as on my next visit I might  only log twenty vehicles as opposed to the sixty or so I logged in two hour period on this visit. Always newer vehicles about, but the highlight for me of this visit was a one-owner "02" plate vehicle - Toyota/Caetano Mini-bus BD02RWW operated by Williams [ Angela's ] of Witney. 15 years with one owner, still in all over white as the photo's on Flickr show and not , as far as I am aware ever having been "re-registered" !  ;D

YN64AOG

Quote from: B61 ANDREW on May 27, 2017, 11:01:12 AM
Yes, always worth a visit for me, I usually cop a few "London" coaches. Stratford can vary though as on my next visit I might  only log twenty vehicles as opposed to the sixty or so I logged in two hour period on this visit. Always newer vehicles about, but the highlight for me of this visit was a one-owner "02" plate vehicle - Toyota/Caetano Mini-bus BD02RWW operated by Williams [ Angela's ] of Witney. 15 years with one owner, still in all over white as the photo's on Flickr show and not , as far as I am aware ever having been "re-registered" !  ;D

It's a pity that I don't have any "coach-magnets" near me.  You're very lucky to have Stratford.

YN64AOG

Country Lion of Northampton:

Plaxton Leopards T1CLN and L1OND

B61 ANDREW

Stratford upon Avon on Saturday 17th June  provided three 17 plates out of 50 vehicles logged. OU17OSO a Neoplan with Glen Valley. YN17OML a Scania/Higer with A.P. Travel and BN17JBZ a Tourismo operated by Rothbury Travel.

Steveminor

New volvo for birmingham international coaches bv17ckd

Dylanbusboy45

Commandery Coaches of Worcester Scania/Higer YN17OLX noted on rail replacements for GWR between Evesham and Malvern today

BusFan94

Fasting Travel have had some 17 plate VDL futras seen while on 6733 near Millennium Point last Wednesday
Busfan94🚏
Local routes NXWM (WA) 34, 37, 39
NXWM (WN) 79
Thandi 334,37
Diamond 310,65
Further away
NXWM (WA) 11,13
Thandi 311/313
NXWM (WB) 40

Tony

Quote from: BusFan94 on July 02, 2017, 06:58:48 PM
Fasting Travel have had some 17 plate VDL futras seen while on 6733 near Millennium Point last Wednesday

Fasting Travel? Ramadam has finished now.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk