News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Festive timetables

Started by monkeyjoe, December 15, 2023, 08:33:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack

Quote from: Wba_lad on December 26, 2023, 10:55:55 PM@Tony will double deckers be considered on the 4s and 3s
Why does the 3 need Deckers for? More busier routes for them to be used on.

Your moaning about the 4 is getting annoying, I've been using the 4 for years and i've never had an issue, it's a frequent enough service plus with Diamond on it too. The only time you'll see standing loads is when there's heavy traffic or one bus has gone missing. Deckers can't go on there as it's a Red Circle which the drivers have been told to not ignore. Also where do you expect Deckers to come from and those singles to go? The 4 (404) has been single Deckers for decades funny now it's only you who's moaning about it, never heard anyone else complain about it.

Rant over.

Wba_lad

Quote from: Jack on December 27, 2023, 03:08:28 AMWhy does the 3 need Deckers for? More busier routes for them to be used on.

Your moaning about the 4 is getting annoying, I've been using the 4 for years and i've never had an issue, it's a frequent enough service plus with Diamond on it too. The only time you'll see standing loads is when there's heavy traffic or one bus has gone missing. Deckers can't go on there as it's a Red Circle which the drivers have been told to not ignore. Also where do you expect Deckers to come from and those singles to go? The 4 (404) has been single Deckers for decades funny now it's only you who's moaning about it, never heard anyone else complain about it.

Rant over.
If I'm annoying you ignore me then, and no you can't argue with a red circle, but when the COUNCIL have said buses are expempt they are alllwed clearly you don't use the 4s as often as me because they are always rammed, especially morning and afternoon hence why I said even if they just get them on peak boards and Sundays, 

BlackCountryBusSpotter

Quote from: Tony on December 26, 2023, 10:12:54 PMAll driving duties on Boxing day are volunteer overtime.
Oh right I didn't know that
Local Routes
NXWM 34, 37, 39, 79
DIA 310
WCT 65
Bit Further Away
NXWM 529, 25, 41, 11, 11A, 40, 47
DIA 326, 57, 23, 41A,
Frequently Travelled On Routes
79, 34/37, 39 and Very Occasionally the 529 and 74

BlackCountryBusSpotter

Quote from: Wba_lad on December 27, 2023, 08:22:53 AMIf I'm annoying you ignore me then, and no you can't argue with a red circle, but when the COUNCIL have said buses are expempt they are alllwed clearly you don't use the 4s as often as me because they are always rammed, especially morning and afternoon hence why I said even if they just get them on peak boards and Sundays,
But you have been told that NX says no and that is final. The Drivers can't ignore there bosses. The Council aren't NX. NX knows how much of a risk it wants to take with it's Double Deckers as Jack has said it has worked fine with Single Deckers for years. The 4M especially at this time of year is really busy due to Christmas Shoppers at Merry Hill but it has coped fine. If NX were to get Double Deckers where do you propose they get them from or what type. I wouldn't want them to be removed of the Rammed Birmingham services and services like the 6, 7 and 10
Local Routes
NXWM 34, 37, 39, 79
DIA 310
WCT 65
Bit Further Away
DIA 326, 57, 23, 41A,

karl724223

Jack

Quote from: karl724223 on December 27, 2023, 09:33:41 AMAnother ALF 😡
Agreed. Yet it's always longstanding members getting told off.

Tony

Quote from: Wba_lad on December 27, 2023, 11:42:46 AM
Quote from: Wba_lad on December 27, 2023, 11:42:46 AMIt's not a accusation it's the truth!

It's not a accusation it's the truth!
It's an accusation and this is a warning that you are getting very close to being removed.

You lied to the other admins to get back on this forum

Wba_lad

Quote from: Tony on December 27, 2023, 11:50:40 AMIt's not a accusation it's the truth!

It's an accusation and this is a warning that you are getting very close to being removed.

You lied to the other admins to get back on this forum
I don't want to be romoved.

spacecowboy150

cris 99

If he was removed before and clearly lied to get back on then he should be removed. Considering you told me last week that Tony knew it was you so that was clearly a lie aswell
17//72/73/97/X12

BlackCountryBusSpotter

Anyway back on Topic I assume today is Saturday Service as the 34 is every 20 Minutes I think are usually every 12 minutes during Monday - Friday. 
Local Routes
NXWM 34, 37, 39, 79
DIA 310
WCT 65
Bit Further Away
DIA 326, 57, 23, 41A,

cris 99

I do believe it's Saturday service today yes 
17//72/73/97/X12

Jack

Quote from: Wba_lad on December 27, 2023, 11:52:15 AMI don't want to be romoved.
Quote from: cris 99 on December 27, 2023, 12:11:12 PMIf he was removed before and clearly lied to get back on then he should be removed. Considering you told me last week that Tony knew it was you so that was clearly a lie aswell
Agreed enough is enough.

don

Quote from: spacecowboy150 on December 27, 2023, 12:06:36 PMEveryone so angry
Post Christmas blues and hangovers, I'd wager 🤣🤣

From what I can see, the WBA member raised a reasonable issue with the 4M route (he's not the only one - I've seen moans elsewhere about it, including on You Tube). It's other people that seem to have taken issue and got aggressive (I'm not referring to @Tony before anyone says it) - but I've yet to see any sensible answer to the original issue raised, although the question of upgrading to double deckers does seem to have been done to death on here. The fact is the currently allocated buses are due to be withdrawn in the next couple of years, and also seem to struggle with loadings at times. Why all that is not a sensible topic for discussion, I fail to comprehend!

And by the way, what is this ALF nonsense?? 🥴
Bustimes.org - armchair bus chasing at its best
wmbusphotos.com - armchair bus spotting and news at its best.

Current 'special passenger validation' permit held.

ellspurs

I think half the issue with the 4 yesterday was that Diamond wasn't operating on the route, so there were only the NX buses. The timetables on NX suggested they were running between the three services (4/4H/4M) every 15 minutes between Walsall and Blackheath, which seems to be a third of the normal combined five minute running. I guess demand outstripped supply.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk