News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Carolean Coaches, Willenhall

Started by Westy, February 02, 2024, 06:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westy

Quote from: winston on February 02, 2024, 11:00:54 PMTheir date of birth is August 1979 for both too.

Ajaz Ali of A2Z Travel
Ajaz Ali of Carolean Coaches
He should be aware of operating 'conditions' around Blakenall already, as A2Z previously operated on the old 328 & 329 around there!

winston

Quote from: Westy on February 02, 2024, 11:37:05 PMHe should be aware of operating 'conditions' around Blakenall already, as A2Z previously operated on the old 328 & 329 around there!
It has probably changed a bit since then....

hlliwmai

Quote from: winston on February 02, 2024, 11:37:55 PMIt has probably changed a bit since then....

once a shithole @winston always a shithole 😂😂

the trainbasher

QuoteProbably some dealer stock E200s Plain white.
Ah, but will they have bandit screens I wonder, as did the now deleted segment of the tender spec say that they had to be fitted etc?

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

metrocity

Quote from: Tony on February 02, 2024, 09:44:14 PMSurname of the proprietor is the same, but can't see any other link
See Companies House and the Persons of significant control tab

Mayfield

They should buy TR6147 and give the passengers upper body armour and helmets.

Tony

Quote from: the trainbasher on February 03, 2024, 01:53:58 AMAh, but will they have bandit screens I wonder, as did the now deleted segment of the tender spec say that they had to be fitted etc?
As virtually every cheap second hand bus started life in London that is almost guaranteed

YX11 AEO is the first I believe which started life with Abellio, but has been with Vision Travel since 2020

BN

Quote from: winston on February 02, 2024, 11:00:54 PMTheir date of birth is August 1979 for both too.

Ajaz Ali of A2Z Travel
Ajaz Ali of Carolean Coaches
And Sovereign inbetween

Tony

Quote from: metrocity on February 03, 2024, 08:36:56 AMSee Companies House and the Persons of significant control tab
Shazad Ali was the main man behind A2Z, he also went to Sovereign Coaches and is currently running 247 taxis in Willenhall

BlackCountryBusSpotter

Quote from: Tony on February 02, 2024, 06:27:22 PMMidland Choice were not on Watery Lane, Willenhall

If you check fully you will see that is just the registered office, probably the owners home, DVSA lists the Operating centres in Darlaston & Norton Canes
I live in Darlaston there isn't an obvious place for them to be based where does it say they are based in Darlaston, wasn't there an Operator who had a base from Wolverhampton Street in Darlaston next to the canal, Central Logestics or something they were called they ran on the 79 I think and the 89. I believe there old Depot is now a lorry place.

If I start seeing Dealer White E200's then I'll know that must be one place there are based.
It seems interesting they will have 1 bus route. What is the PVR of the 19, NX had 2 buses on it I think so that's 2 buses with presumably 2 spare. Darlaston to Bloxwhich isn't to far for spare veichles just down the Black Country Route or up Midland Road into Short Heath and continue along the A462 passing the 529 by Willenhall Maccies and then into New Invention. Hopefully they have better luck. For a company who claim to be based in Darlaston and have a fleet of Coaches, I'm surprised I haven't seen them. Unless they do local School Trip contracts in that case it is a Plain White Old Looking Coach probably about 70 Seats as I live near a school so see it Park up to take the kids on there trips.
Local Routes
NXWM 34, 37, 39, 79
DIA 310
WCT 65
Bit Further Away
NXWM 529, 25, 41, 11, 11A, 40, 47
DIA 326, 57, 23, 41A,
Frequently Travelled On Routes
79, 34/37, 39 and Very Occasionally the 529 and 74

Tony

Quote from: BlackCountryBusSpotter on February 03, 2024, 11:48:05 AMI live in Darlaston there isn't an obvious place for them to be based where does it say they are based in Darlaston, wasn't there an Operator who had a base from Wolverhampton Street in Darlaston next to the canal, Central Logestics or something they were called they ran on the 79 I think and the 89. I believe there old Depot is now a lorry place.

If I start seeing Dealer White E200's then I'll know that must be one place there are based.
It seems interesting they will have 1 bus route. What is the PVR of the 19, NX had 2 buses on it I think so that's 2 buses with presumably 2 spare. Darlaston to Bloxwhich isn't to far for spare veichles just down the Black Country Route or up Midland Road into Short Heath and continue along the A462 passing the 529 by Willenhall Maccies and then into New Invention. Hopefully they have better luck. For a company who claim to be based in Darlaston and have a fleet of Coaches, I'm surprised I haven't seen them. Unless they do local School Trip contracts in that case it is a Plain White Old Looking Coach probably about 70 Seats as I live near a school so see it Park up to take the kids on there trips.
The first bus is not in dealer white.
Why not look it up yourself all depots are listed on the DVSA website ( Bhandal Business Park, Heath Road, Darlaston, WS10 8LP)

BlackCountryBusSpotter

Weren't A2Z banned by the TC for a number of things including unreliable services and dangerous buses. I barely remember them in Walsall was A2Z taxis releated, If so my Grandparents always used them before my Grandma became wheelchair bound to get from there house in Moxley to various places. If we didn't get the 79 or 339/39
Local Routes
NXWM 34, 37, 39, 79
DIA 310
WCT 65
Bit Further Away
DIA 326, 57, 23, 41A,

metrocity

Quote from: Tony on February 03, 2024, 11:15:02 AMShazad Ali was the main man behind A2Z, he also went to Sovereign Coaches and is currently running 247 taxis in Willenhall
He also owns between 25% and 50% of Carolean Coaches

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/14864489/persons-with-significant-control

BlackCountryBusSpotter

Quote from: Tony on February 03, 2024, 12:04:50 PMThe first bus is not in dealer white.
Why not look it up yourself all depots are listed on the DVSA website ( Bhandal Business Park, Heath Road, Darlaston, WS10 8LP)
Heath Road ah Explains why I didn't see anything, been a while since I passed that way. The closest I go is Bentley Road South to watch Darlaston play.
Edit Bhandal Bussiness Park doesn't seem to exist and mapping the postcode they don't appear on the area.
On Streetview there Yard on Watery Lane does have a coach in it. Can't tell what it is
Local Routes
NXWM 34, 37, 39, 79
DIA 310
WCT 65
Bit Further Away
DIA 326, 57, 23, 41A,

Westy

Quote from: BlackCountryBusSpotter on February 03, 2024, 12:09:56 PMWeren't A2Z banned by the TC for a number of things including unreliable services and dangerous buses. I barely remember them in Walsall was A2Z taxis releated, If so my Grandparents always used them before my Grandma became wheelchair bound to get from there house in Moxley to various places. If we didn't get the 79 or 339/39
Didn't they have the contract for the old 351 at one point?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk