News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Banga buses

Started by Liberator9, April 08, 2012, 09:41:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westy

Thought Banga had smartened up their act in recent years?

Quote from: Trident 4194 on April 22, 2023, 09:58:13 PMI don't know who'd I would report to anyway. Let's hope they catch him soon though
Their website has the contact email as raj@bangabuses.co.uk
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

hlliwmai

Quote from: Trident 4194 on April 22, 2023, 09:58:13 PMI don't know who'd I would report to anyway. Let's hope they catch him soon though

Truth be told Banga probably wouldn't give a monkeys anyway so be a waste of time 

Solo1

His bosses or film him doing it so he can't argue if or  the police see him could get charged smoking while in charge of a moving vehicle while at work as driving if he wants to smoke wait till on break & do it smoke away from the bus 

Rachvince53

You could try contacting Banga themselves. You could also report the incident to TfWM. Make a note of the vehicle details (reg number, route if in service, time etc). I'm not saying anything will happen immediately but at least you'll have done your part.

Tony

I have put a full fleet list on my website of every vehicle I know they have ever owned, unless anyone else knows better
Banga fleetlist (wmbusphotos.com)

Rachvince53

Looks good to me. Incidentally I think IIG 3753 is a former Arriva Midlands Solo 

Tony

Quote from: Rachvince53 on July 17, 2023, 08:34:24 PMLooks good to me. Incidentally I think IIG 3753 is a former Arriva Midlands Solo
Yes, I know, along with a couple of the others, and 4 ex West Midlands ones.

I have a photo of IIG 3753, but only with Arriva, I never saw it running for Banga

mranon

i remember yn53elv being 1 or 2 (the other yn53svt) new at choice travel. They certainly have come a long way since the son took over, and seem to be able to retain drivers

Westy

Anyone in Bilston Bus Station today(Saturday) around half 12 lunchtime know what was happening?

Seemed to involve a Banga vehicle!

CKD

Quote from: Trident 4194 on April 22, 2023, 05:49:17 PMLiterally driving round Wolverhampton with a fag in his hand with his window open. Still smelt the whole bus of smoke though. Didn't know they was another cowboy operator.
What was ten vehicle reg, log it here.. https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g190762-d26107163-Reviews-Banga_Buses-Wolverhampton_West_Midlands_England.html as it's how they deal with feedback 

Jay71

Banga are another company who don't do £1.50 tickets 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk