News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

First Bus - Wyvern

Started by nitromatt1, June 05, 2014, 08:41:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WyreForestShuttle

The latest update on First Worcester commercial services operated by this PLC owned company together with details of publicly funded services operated on behalf of Worcestershire County Council & Herefordshire County Council:
https://www.firstgroup.com/worcestershire/news-and-service-updates/coronavirus-covid19-service-information

WyreForestShuttle

Following the announcement by the DfT of the new funding scheme for CBSSG details of which I have posted within the Diamomd Bus thread for the attention of @Simon Dunn & @Steveminor . FIRST WORCESTER  have announced enhanced service provision from 1st June 2020 as expected and summarized on the following link:
https://www.firstgroup.com/worcestershire/news-and-service-updates/coronavirus-covid19-service-information

Simon Dunn

Quote from: WyreForestShuttle on May 29, 2020, 03:39:30 AM
Following the announcement by the DfT of the new funding scheme for CBSSG details of which I have posted within the Diamomd Bus thread for the attention of @Simon Dunn & @Steveminor . FIRST WORCESTER  have announced enhanced service provision from 1st June 2020 as expected and summarized on the following link:

Thank you.  With the service adjustments we did from 25th May 2020 our mileage was at circa 73%.

Simon

uniquicity

66304 is currently in service at Worcester, ex Leicester

leicesterbusadventurer

I'd say that's permanent with Leicester now just 4 months left to get rid.

DD12

66311 also in service here at Worcester !!

LazyGuy222

35156 is on loan to First Essex's Hadleigh depot for school services.

Dylanbusboy45

Quote from: LazyGuy222 on September 16, 2020, 09:08:29 PM
35156 is on loan to First Essex's Hadleigh depot for school services.

No that's just a tracking error I'm told by a local. The bus input as that is actually an ex First London and Tower Transit B9TL that is on loan for school services. Don't believe everything you see on bustimes.org  8)

LazyGuy222

Quote from: Dylanbusboy45 on September 16, 2020, 09:23:20 PM
No that's just a tracking error I'm told by a local. The bus input as that is actually an ex First London and Tower Transit B9TL that is on loan for school services. Don't believe everything you see on bustimes.org  8)
Oh my apologies. Where is 35156, if you know, seeing as it hasn't been out in a while.

Dylanbusboy45

Quote from: LazyGuy222 on September 16, 2020, 09:36:36 PM
Oh my apologies. Where is 35156, if you know, seeing as it hasn't been out in a while.

No worries. Not sure myself, could be away at an external location or anything really

CL

Quote from: Dylanbusboy45 on September 16, 2020, 09:23:20 PM
Seems a good a time as any to mention it; one of Diamond's Darts on the 401E had been tracking as First Essex's 30888 this afternoon!

Last I heard, the real 30888 had been withdrawn - but I digress.
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

Rich-82

Quote from: LazyGuy222 on September 16, 2020, 09:36:36 PM
it is inside the garage at Worcester when I walked past earlier

B61 ANDREW

Latest arrival , 32644 , in service on "The Salt Road" this afternoon.  ;D

Glenfieldmathk1

Quote from: B61 ANDREW on November 13, 2020, 05:05:00 PM
Latest arrival , 32644 , in service on "The Salt Road" this afternoon.  ;D

That didn't take long! 👍 was still running in service in Leicester on Monday 👍
I guess 32645 is almost ready to go out too!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk