News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Mobico Group (formerly NX Group)

Started by winston, March 06, 2013, 08:42:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winston

Sandy Lane

Convince me I'm wrong that for every extra day that NX allow the West Mids bus strike to go on for is damaging their reputation and a poor reflection on NX management?
Could NX be turning out to be the Avanti Trains of the bus operators?

Coventrybususer95

Quote from: Sandy Lane on March 22, 2023, 11:10:04 AMConvince me I'm wrong that for every extra day that NX allow the West Mids bus strike to go on for is damaging their reputation and a poor reflection on NX management?
Makes you wonder if a sale is slowly coming along
All views are my own and does not represent the views of any company/ business that i maybe be working with

Sandy Lane

Quote from: Sandy Lane on March 22, 2023, 11:10:04 AMConvince me I'm wrong that for every extra day that NX allow the West Mids bus strike to go on for is damaging their reputation and a poor reflection on NX management?
Hopefully back to normal next week?
Wonder if NX management will have any ideas to bring their passengers back? Cheaper or even free fares for a few days or so?

ellspurs

I think getting the buses to actually all run and to timetable would be a thing the public would appreciate, given the last few months.

Rachvince53

Quote from: Sandy Lane on March 25, 2023, 10:00:38 AMHopefully back to normal next week?
Wonder if NX management will have any ideas to bring their passengers back? Cheaper or even free fares for a few days or so?
Normal service is due to start on Monday...we hope.

winston

winston

winston

National Express Group are changing their name to Mobico Group from early June:
https://www.nationalexpressgroup.com/media/news-releases/2023/change-of-name/

MOBICO boardroom must bored 

BK63 YWP

Return of West Midlands Travel as a brand potentially?
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

Coventrybususer95

Quote from: BK63 YWP on May 10, 2023, 11:40:45 AMReturn of West Midlands Travel as a brand potentially?
I've read that buses and coaches will keep the national express identity and it's just the group changing name
All views are my own and does not represent the views of any company/ business that i maybe be working with

winston

Quote from: 2900 on May 10, 2023, 10:40:24 AMMOBICO boardroom must bored
There's certainly far more pressing issues they should be worrying about it, rather than the name of the group. 

winston

NX Group shareprice is continuing its decent, now down to 105.6p, Mkt Cap now just under £650 million. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk