News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

"AQA Bus" MCW Metrobus ROX 630Y...

Started by Matt, February 09, 2015, 08:43:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt

...is currently parked up at my school! Picture later.

Liverpool Street

Have a shot of the nearside? I have noticed some molestation of the passenger doors and wing mirrors. I hate rape of Metrobuses, but at least 2630 still exists.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

John

Quote from: Liverpool Street on February 09, 2015, 08:30:02 PM
Have a shot of the nearside? I have noticed some molestation of the passenger doors and wing mirrors. I hate rape of Metrobuses, but at least 2630 still exists.

Does this help @Liverpool Street
https://www.flickr.com/photos/78342663@N03/7875800120

Liverpool Street

Quote from: John on February 09, 2015, 08:32:55 PM

Does this help @Liverpool Street
https://www.flickr.com/photos/78342663@N03/7875800120

Unfortunately yes; the molesting was worse then I thought. Fairly good finish from what I can see, with a sensible recycling idea for use of the second l/s/n/s middle window to the drivers n/s window. Is it a step into the bus still or is it sloped from those middle doors? (Looks like doors off the back of an old LDV meat van)
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

domino.99

@Liverpool Street Sorry if I sound rude but can I ask that you don't use the highlighted words in that context please as people (Including myself) can find it offensive, not meaning to sound like a moderator or anything.

Tony

Quote from: NXDom on February 09, 2015, 09:41:02 PM

@Liverpool Street Sorry if I sound rude but can I ask that you don't use the highlighted words in that context please as people (Including myself) can find it offensive, not meaning to sound like a moderator or anything.

The word molestation means 'to interfere with' seems like a perfectly correct word to use in this context

domino.99

Quote from: Tony on February 09, 2015, 09:51:21 PM
Quote from: NXDom on February 09, 2015, 09:41:02 PM

The word molestation means 'to interfere with' seems like a perfectly correct word to use in this context

Ok but rape?

B.C Driver

I remember breaking down on that bus at Turves Green, wouldn't start  >:(

Lucky I had my flask of tea and sarnies  :)
4444 -The Star Wars Bus

- May the 4s be with you!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk