News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Johnsons

Started by jc, May 02, 2012, 06:07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B61 ANDREW

Quote from: Cedric on January 11, 2023, 12:06:19 PMYX 16 NYC  is now at whittles  also 
And YX16NYB also ??  It has had the Johnsons branding removed for sometime.  I have checked and it still has Johnsons legal lettering. 

BN

Anyone with an up to date fleetlist please? 
So many new Irizars, and I can only assume some of the older Bovas have been p/ex.

Solo1

Quote from: BN on May 07, 2023, 06:13:21 AMAnyone with an up to date fleetlist please?
So many new Irizars, and I can only assume some of the older Bovas ihave been p/ex.
One on UK buses from April 

BN

Quote from: Solo1 on May 07, 2023, 06:25:18 AMOne on UK buses from April
Wanted to look at an upto date one really. Thanks though.

B61 ANDREW

Johnsons Coaches website did have a 'vehicles for sale' page.

CL

Noted Plaxton Panther YX16 NYB passing through Rushall on Friday afternoon - in full Johnsons livery, but devoid of all fleet names. Only saw the offside, so no clue what legal address it carries.

Anyone have any idea if this has passed to another company?
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

hlliwmai

Quote from: CL on July 29, 2023, 10:50:32 PMNoted Plaxton Panther YX16 NYB passing through Rushall on Friday afternoon - in full Johnsons livery, but devoid of all fleet names. Only saw the offside, so no clue what legal address it carries.

Anyone have any idea if this has passed to another company?
I believe this is with Whittles in Kidderminster 

BN

Quote from: hlliwmai on July 30, 2023, 12:05:28 AMI believe this is with Whittles in Kidderminster
Yes, pretty sure all 4 Volvos transferred to Whittles, A and C have been painted, B still in Johnsons livery, D not sure.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk