News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Recent posts

Quote from: BlackCountryBusSpotter on Today at 10:53:22 AMCan I buy an Adult Daysaver with Card or would I still tap on every bus and show the ticket as I will be getting NX buses only as I'm sure with waiting times of the Train Vs the bus it would take the same amount of time from Walsall to Lichfield and the bus is cheaper

Just buy it on card. Once you've got the paper daysaver ticket, it's exactly like you've paid it in cash, so you would just show the paper ticket to the driver.
Arriva / Re: Arriva Leicester
Last post by Wba_lad - Today at 08:16:39 PM
I've noticed that some of the X6 brands are loosing their branding, will new vehicles be branded up or is this the end of the X6 branding. 
Garage threads / Re: Acocks Green Garage
Last post by Wba_lad - Today at 08:11:22 PM
Quote from: Tony on Today at 12:24:02 PMYes, there's no extra payment required if you need to change buses at Erdington or Acocks Green
I've been seeing all over the news about people moaning about the "outer circle", do you think it will ever go back to being the full circle or will it cause to many issues on the national express side. 
Rotala / Re: Diamond West Midlands - Re...
Last post by Wba_lad - Today at 08:04:48 PM
Quote from: LiamsTransport1 on Today at 04:39:16 PMIt's a good job that where I've stated isn't in Redditch then  :grin:
Oh mate, I honestly apologise I completely read it wrong 😂😂. Sorry again.
Other Operators / Re: Centrebus
Last post by Magikrabby - Today at 07:13:29 PM
Quote from: Mayfield on Today at 09:33:30 AM902 has probably moved now 531 has entered service
I think the vehicle movements are to prepare for Monday when the uni shuttle returns to the term time timetable, increasing the PVR by 5
First / Re: First Bus - Wyvern
Last post by 47609FireFly - Today at 06:51:45 PM
Quote from: B7RLE on Yesterday at 04:44:59 PM32644 has been withdrawn, meaning there are now no barbie buses in public service with first

Indeed; it has certainly had a good innings. 32644 was the last of the 'new to Leicester' Wright Eclipse Gemini in service with First. 32628 is still going in Essex but, despite serving in Leicester for a while, was actually new to Northampton. 
Quote from: JPC on Today at 03:14:25 PMLooking at BusTimes or Google maps they currently display separate 'phantom' stops which the stagecoach routes are tagged to alongside the two Cox Street outbound stops and also the inbound stop on Gosford St under the ring road.  I don't know why or how this problem was created but it would indicate the reason why the RTI screen only displays the Stagecoach routes.
I suspect a lot of these current problems in Coventry are to do with a lack of local knowledge at TfWM in Birmingham?
Have been seeing 6788 on the 8 to Wolverhampton but doesnt track on bus org
National Express West Midlands / Re: Electric Buses
Last post by Tony - Today at 06:15:10 PM
Quote from: Solo1 on Today at 06:09:10 PMI've seen what buses have arrived but I was asking what routes that's uses deckers will the new buses be on to start with as don't recall seeing that
I've just posted the answer again - all of them. How many more times
National Express West Midlands / Re: Electric Buses
Last post by Solo1 - Today at 06:09:10 PM
Quote from: Tony on Today at 05:28:26 PMAnd I have posted in various places - all of them
I've seen what buses have arrived but I was asking what routes that's uses deckers will the new buses be on to start with as don't recall seeing that 
SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk