News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

National Express Coaches

Started by winston, October 01, 2012, 12:57:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John

Quote from: Solo1 on November 22, 2020, 10:57:24 AM
Clarks have been on 45S  & Worthing on 50S saw in way to work

Is that your excuse for your trips to West Brom and Halesowen during lockdown too?

I noticed one of BCs coaches has taken over the 51s

Tony

Quote from: 4679 on November 22, 2020, 11:22:29 AM
I noticed one of BCs coaches has taken over the 51s

That is a lucketts run, but they have been using Coventry's 258 & 259 to cover any problems with their own coaches

Solo1

Quote from: John on November 22, 2020, 11:17:50 AM
Is that your excuse for your trips to West Brom and Halesowen during lockdown too?
I work in Birmingham & live in Birmingham

Busboy105

Quote from: Solo1 on November 22, 2020, 12:30:14 PM
I work in Birmingham & live in Brum
Birmingham and Brum are the same thing mate...

Solo1

Quote from: John on November 22, 2020, 11:17:50 AM
others are out doing it

John

Quote from: Solo1 on November 22, 2020, 12:49:03 PM
others are out doing it

So that makes it right then?

Buses will still be about after the 2nd December for you to get, and I don't buy the 'I work' either

DJ

Quote from: John on November 22, 2020, 12:50:49 PM
So that makes it right then?

Buses will still be about after the 2nd December for you to get, and I don't buy the 'I work' either

If you're on your way to work, or out on a walk, then by all means, get photos. However, there's a difference between getting photos on your way to work, and travelling to West Bromwich and Halesowen for photos. It's common sense really, but it seems some enthusiasts lack it.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

Smethwickian

National Express coaches website to be updated at some point tomorrow, and mass generic email to go to all current and recent customers on database on on Friday, to advise that coach network will be suspended from midnight Sunday night, January 10.
Further advice regarding refunds or putting tickets on hold to be announced on website. Passengers strongly advised to use the online contact or ticket amendment options to be offered, as contact centre still on reduced hours and may yet be further reduced by furlough etc.
Suspension currently planned until end of February but subject to review in light of further government announcements etc.

TT90

Morning everyone,

As March approaches, does anyone know what routes NX Walsall are due to be operating, and are more routes moving
in-house in the months ahead ? .

Thanks all,

Pat

Quote from: TT90 on February 25, 2021, 09:09:30 AM
Morning everyone,

As March approaches, does anyone know what routes NX Walsall are due to be operating, and are more routes moving
in-house in the months ahead ? .

Thanks all,
I'd imagine it'd be more or less the same as what De Courcey did. 

TT90

Hi Pat, sorry I'm not sure what routes MDC had. I know Walsall had about 4 or 5 but I guess they will be adding more soon.  ;) Look forward to any network updates soon

Pat

Quote from: TT90 on February 26, 2021, 03:18:24 PM
Hi Pat, sorry I'm not sure what routes MDC had. I know Walsall had about 4 or 5 but I guess they will be adding more soon.  ;) Look forward to any network updates soon
It is likely that Walsall will take on the 210 and additional 410 journeys. 

Are Travelstar still operating NX contracts?  I'd imagine some may be heading their way if so.

TT90

Yes I believe Travelstar are still operating NX coach work and may have more work like you say.

Hopefully NX Walsall will operate the 777 which MDC had ?

Pat

Services resuming from the 29th of March.  Limited network - mainly to and from Victoria with a few regional services to Manchester, Bradford and Plymouth

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk