News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Farm Workers Transport Stafford

Started by tphi12000, August 18, 2012, 11:46:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikestone

There was appeared to be a Metrobus EL bodied decker going down Newport Road yesterday.

Hector

I saw a two tone blue decker going out of town along Newport Road around 1.25 yesterday, but am not sure that it was a farm worker bus. I was waiting on Station Road a bit down from the Newport Road traffic lights for the former Tanat Valley ultra to do the 1.30 pick up, so not close enough to positively identify the decker, but I can say that it didn't come from Tesco.

Hector

The former Metrobus Omnidekka is YV03 RBU, and despite my doubts it is a farm worker bus seen running today on the same timings that R986SSA the Tanat Valley Ultra ran on last week

mikestone

Confirmed by todays Ensign list as with Dearnsdale Fruit.

tphi12000

Noted Wright Commuter BP54WYH in Gnosall this morning I assume on Farm workers duties .
Tony

B61 ANDREW

Quote from: tphi12000 on March 17, 2020, 09:27:11 PM
Noted Wright Commuter BP54WYH in Gnosall this morning I assume on Farm workers duties .

There is a photo on good old Flickr showing the bus parked on a farm in Staffordshire.  It appears to have been a prototype vehicle as only a few of this specification were manufactured.

mikestone

There is a photo on this very site with University of Wolverhampton.

B61 ANDREW

Quote from: mikestone on March 18, 2020, 12:09:06 PM
There is a photo on this very site with University of Wolverhampton.

I was unaware that it was used by the University , interesting to note that some records have it as a C for coach and some as a B for bus. In days gone by it would have qualified as a DP !!

tphi12000

Ex Go-Ahead London WVL 159 LX53BAO noted on the A518 this morning just outside stafford
Tony

tphi12000

Noted Ex Arriva 3860 KE54HHF Scania/Wright turning into Elmhurst this evening. 
Tony

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk