News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Birmingham Busworks

Started by Wba_lad, March 14, 2024, 09:53:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wba_lad

As there is no page for Birmingham Bus Works I thought I would add it. Anything to do with their purchases and vehicles can be put into the thread.

Wba_lad

former National express West Midlands 4502 was delivered to Birmingham bus works today.

Mayfield

Their web site only lists one vehicle for sale, unless I've missed something 

Wba_lad

Quote from: Mayfield on March 15, 2024, 07:15:05 AMTheir web site only lists one vehicle for sale, unless I've missed something
I'm not too sure I know their Facebook had some buses listed, they have a green enviro 200 which has been reduced. And there was a white enviro 400 which I believe was a geeen bus which was converted to single door and painted white. If you look on their Facebook you will see there vehicles on there.

Stu

Quote from: Mayfield on March 15, 2024, 07:15:05 AMTheir web site only lists one vehicle for sale, unless I've missed something

The website still lists ex-NXC Geminis and ex-NXWM B7RLEs.
https://thebusworks.co.uk/shop/

My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

ARBB

Quote from: Stu on March 15, 2024, 07:11:27 PMThe website still lists ex-NXC Geminis and ex-NXWM B7RLEs.
https://thebusworks.co.uk/shop/

Website in the process of a revamp. Refer to the Facebook page for the time being.

And it's stylised Birmingham Busworks

Stu

Quote from: pndriver on March 15, 2024, 08:14:00 PMWebsite in the process of a revamp. Refer to the Facebook page for the time being.

And it's stylised Birmingham Busworks
Duly noted, I have edited the topic title now!
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

B61 ANDREW

Hi Folks. Quick question. Is Trident SP04DBY still on site ??   

ARBB

Quote from: B61 ANDREW on April 12, 2024, 12:33:57 PMHi Folks. Quick question. Is Trident SP04DBY still on site ?? 
Was never on site. 

This one was delivered direct to the customer from Arbroath. 

B61 ANDREW

Quote from: pndriver on April 12, 2024, 03:05:07 PMWas never on site.

This one was delivered direct to the customer from Arbroath.
Thanks for that.  So sorry to pester you again, I should have added this to my original message . . . . Is there another SP04---  Trident on site then ? :smiley: Or do I go to Specsavers. LOL.    

ARBB

Quote from: B61 ANDREW on April 12, 2024, 04:17:59 PMThanks for that.  So sorry to pester you again, I should have added this to my original message . . . . Is there another SP04---  Trident on site then ? :smiley: Or do I go to Specsavers. LOL.   
SP04 DBX is in the yard but will be gone shortly.

B61 ANDREW

Quote from: pndriver on April 12, 2024, 07:40:08 PMSP04 DBX is in the yard but will be gone shortly.
Many thanks , much appreciated.  :smiley:  

Wba_lad

I passed milller street the other day where Birmingham bus works depot is, there was a Dublin bus in the yard. Anyone know what this is please.

ARBB

Quote from: Wba_lad on April 21, 2024, 01:14:15 PMI passed milller street the other day where Birmingham bus works depot is, there was a Dublin bus in the yard. Anyone know what this is please.
It's a Volvo B9TL with ADL E500 bodywork.

Stevo

Isn't the E500 the three-axle variant?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk