News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Service Changes From 30th October 2022

Started by BK63 YWP, September 23, 2022, 08:37:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BK63 YWP

Looking at bus times there are some changes (mainly timetable changes) but interestingly the return of the 2A but in what context is unclear unless the X10 is moving back to the main road instead of serving wallows road and a 2A once an hour operating down wallows road?

https://bustimes.org/licences/PD0001111

WN 3/4 and WN15/16 are on there hopefully they aren't reversing the changes they made before the summer where the 15/16 went every 30mins both serving the penn road 
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

the trainbasher

QuoteLooking at bus times there are some changes (mainly timetable changes) but interestingly the return of the 2A but in what context is unclear unless the X10 is moving back to the main road instead of serving wallows road and a 2A once an hour operating down wallows road?

WN 3/4 and WN15/16 are on there hopefully they aren't reversing the changes they made before the summer where the 15/16 went every 30mins both serving the penn road
Unless the 2A is a replacement for the 5 in Russells Hall?

Also I wonder what the changes to the WN7/WN82 are? Could they be scrapping the interworking?

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Westy

Yet another revised timetable for the Wa 9?

On behalf of my sister,  we'll see!

BNH2004

Quote from: BK63 YWP on September 23, 2022, 08:37:05 PMWN 3/4 and WN15/16 are on there hopefully they aren't reversing the changes they made before the summer where the 15/16 went every 30mins both serving the penn road
Potentially extending the 4 to Wombourne, all the bus stop flags towards Spring Hill on the Warstones Road all say towards Wombourne

ellspurs

I clicked through a few of them and they said "half term timetable changes". So another change will appear a week later to change them back? Seems a bit excessive.

Quote from: ellspurs on September 24, 2022, 10:03:51 AMI clicked through a few of them and they said "half term timetable changes". So another change will appear a week later to change them back? Seems a bit excessive.
Minor timetable changes normally happens when the schools are closed to reflect lighter passenger usage and traffic levels. And school days only journeys don't run etc.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

ellspurs

Quote from: 2206 on September 24, 2022, 02:17:05 PMMinor timetable changes normally happens when the schools are closed to reflect lighter passenger usage and traffic levels. And school days only journeys don't run etc.
Yes, I am fully aware of that. It normally doesn't take logging a variation to do it though, right?

BNH2004

Half term timetable changes normally have end dates on the registration and won't have a new registration when half term timeables end but most of the ones that have been registered for the 30th October don't have end dates

48 QE Hospital - Northfield decreased to hourly. 
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: the trainbasher on September 23, 2022, 09:51:03 PMUnless the 2A is a replacement for the 5 in Russells Hall?

Also I wonder what the changes to the WN7/WN82 are? Could they be scrapping the interworking?
Both D7 & WN82 will operate half hourly by the looks of it.
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

winston

Quote from: BK63 YWP on September 23, 2022, 08:37:05 PMLooking at bus times there are some changes (mainly timetable changes) but interestingly the return of the 2A but in what context is unclear unless the X10 is moving back to the main road instead of serving wallows road and a 2A once an hour operating down wallows road?

Maybe related to 2A changes. 

Posted on K'ford Facebook page:

Pensnett Depot running with 40+ drivers short
The No2 service Dudley to Wrens Nest via bhill pensnett russells hall is being redused to a half hourly service from end of month
Due to driver shortage

PB50

Quote from: winston on October 07, 2022, 03:45:47 PMMaybe related to 2A changes.

Posted on K'ford Facebook page:

Pensnett Depot running with 40+ drivers short
The No2 service Dudley to Wrens Nest via bhill pensnett russells hall is being redused to a half hourly service from end of month
Due to driver shortage
Now did I read somewhere on here that a load of Pensnett drivers are working in Walsall to cover the driver shortage. Doesn't make sense if they are short.

Rachvince53

The Wolves 15 & 16 will run approximately 10 minutes later Mon-Sat daytime. The 4 will continue to run its current route (no extension to Wombourne as once planned) but at different times.
Working off the times for 7 and 82, I would say the interworking will continue but each service will run every 30 minutes instead of 20.
There is no new timetable for either Dudley 2 or X10 or mention of the 2A on the NX website however a variation is listed for the 2 on gov.uk (listed under 222) but not the X10.

karl724223

Probably cuz nothing is changing on the X10 only veg on here has said it is but what do I know I only drive it and yes I do know 😂

BNH2004

Quote from: Rachvince53 on October 18, 2022, 02:24:23 PMThere is no new timetable for either Dudley 2 or X10 or mention of the 2A on the NX website however a variation is listed for the 2 on gov.uk (listed under 222) but not the X10.

There is now a timetable on the Transport for West Midlands website
2 will be reduced to every 30 minutes
New 2A running a circular service between Dudley and Russell's Hall Hospital Every 30 Minutes
X10 isn't changing

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk