News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Chaserider

Started by Pat, January 06, 2021, 10:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

Looks like a 2hr gap between 16.10 & 18.10 Brownhills to Cannock on the 3

Jack

Any idea why Metrocity (YJ16 D**) has just come along Thornbridge Avenue in Perry Beeches? Bit far for from Cannock?

BNH2004

Quote from: Jack on March 26, 2022, 06:42:13 PM
Any idea why Metrocity (YJ16 D**) has just come along Thornbridge Avenue in Perry Beeches? Bit far for from Cannock?
Rail Replacement I think

Michael Bevan

Quote from: Jack on March 26, 2022, 06:42:13 PM

144 and 169 were on rail replacement today between Birmingham New Street and Tame Bridge Parkway.

Westy

Looks like they are doing some 'live' route learning, as there was 3 members of staff on the first 1 down today.

2 drivers, plus a senior driver/supervisor showing them the route!

Bob

Looks like theyve lost a couple of the newer E200s and replaced at least one with a 57 plate Solo. The quality just keeps improving 🤣

BusMan Greg

Quote from: Bob on March 29, 2022, 09:48:38 AM
Looks like theyve lost a couple of the newer E200s and replaced at least one with a 57 plate Solo. The quality just keeps improving 🤣
Have they?

BusMan Greg

They've all had new uniform's plus new interior stickers on the buses. They look really smart ngl

Bob

Quote from: BusMan Greg on March 29, 2022, 09:43:42 PM
They've all had new uniform's plus new interior stickers on the buses. They look really smart ngl

The bloke on 74 earlier was wearing a arriva uniform lol

BusMan Greg

From the 11th April Chaserider's fare's are changing. They are going to be offering a multi operator network ticket valid on Select and Midland Classic for £5.70 (Adult) and £4.10 (Child). They are also getting rid of the current 'Cannock and Stafford' zone tickets with the introduction of new 'bargain' zones in Stafford, Cannock, and Lichfield.

Bob

SoCannock to Stafford and back is going up by £1.50??? Christ that'll entice passengers lol

Westy

Must admit I was considering a trip to Penkridge Market,  basically for a change, while I'm on a break from work after tomorrow.

Under the old system, Penkridge was under the Cannock zone wasn't it?

(Must admit I'm struggling to find a reason to go to Cannock or anywhere at the moment, thanks to this ####.

Basically I've lost my mojo!)

Westy

Quote from: BusMan Greg on April 04, 2022, 06:43:56 PMFrom the 11th April Chaserider's fare's are changing. They are going to be offering a multi operator network ticket valid on Select and Midland Classic for £5.70 (Adult) and £4.10 (Child). They are also getting rid of the current 'Cannock and Stafford' zone tickets with the introduction of new 'bargain' zones in Stafford, Cannock, and Lichfield.

I did a post on Next Door about this, & some woman replied, saying her husband works for Chaserider & he didn't know about this!

Mayfield

No.1 and another unidentified white e200 probably No.2 working for Centrebus Leicester on a Leicester university open day shuttle service.

Tony

144 - YJ64 DWK on the 60 this afternoon, looks like it is a new addition this month with a V5 issued on 4/4/22

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk