News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

BusTimes.org - general discussion

Started by gka472l, December 19, 2019, 10:20:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

West_Brom/WalsallBusGeek

Quote from: Jack on December 12, 2023, 11:55:04 PMWhat an earth does that have to do with BusTimes? The driver was most likely revving it to see it has power and is able to pull off.
Sorry I wasn't sure where to put it. And I'm fairly sure it was out of frustration as the bus was halfway through its journey and the driver was definitely certain it had power. Also just for the future, where would I put something like this?
5/51/X51/529

Westy

Quote from: West_Brom/WalsallBusGeek on December 13, 2023, 06:47:52 AMSorry I wasn't sure where to put it. And I'm fairly sure it was out of frustration as the bus was halfway through its journey and the driver was definitely certain it had power. Also just for the future, where would I put something like this?
Would've thought the individual depot thread personally?

Then again, Ive always had an issue with the likes of the Noteworthy Workings thread, where you're expected to follow conversations in 2 different threads, which is why I hardly use it!

spacecowboy150

Quote from: Jack on December 12, 2023, 11:55:04 PMWhat an earth does that have to do with BusTimes? The driver was most likely revving it to see it has power and is able to pull off.
have you even seen the video?

Stu

Quote from: West_Brom/WalsallBusGeek on December 13, 2023, 06:47:52 AMAlso just for the future, where would I put something like this?
I don't know, but if you take the time to have a browse around this forum then you'll find a more appropriate place.

My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

BlackCountryBusSpotter

Quote from: spacecowboy150 on December 13, 2023, 04:31:22 PMhave you even seen the video?
What does that do with Bustimes that should probably be put on the Garage thread 
Local Routes
NXWM 34, 37, 39, 79
DIA 310
WCT 65
Bit Further Away
NXWM 529, 25, 41, 11, 11A, 40, 47
DIA 326, 57, 23, 41A,
Frequently Travelled On Routes
79, 34/37, 39 and Very Occasionally the 529 and 74

West_Brom/WalsallBusGeek

Quote from: Stu on December 13, 2023, 07:23:25 PMI don't know, but if you take the time to have a browse around this forum then you'll find a more appropriate place.

Thank you. The reason I didn't put it in the garage thread is because I thought it wasn't really important information. But if you don't know where it should go, then surely that must mean there isn't really anywhere suitable for it? Once again I apologise and it won't happen again.
5/51/X51/529

spacecowboy150

Quote from: BlackCountryBusSpotter on December 13, 2023, 09:56:28 PMWhat does that do with Bustimes that should probably be put on the Garage thread
I already saw jacks post theres no need to copy him

EK40

Quote from: West_Brom/WalsallBusGeek on December 14, 2023, 06:46:22 AMThank you. The reason I didn't put it in the garage thread is because I thought it wasn't really important information. But if you don't know where it should go, then surely that must mean there isn't really anywhere suitable for it? Once again I apologise and it won't happen again.
Garage threads arent for important things only btw
 Its for conversation about anything that relates to the garage so vehicles and routes belonging to it

If in doubt anyway just start a new thread under whatever company it belongs to

West_Brom/WalsallBusGeek

Quote from: EK40 on December 14, 2023, 09:29:44 AMGarage threads arent for important things only btw
 Its for conversation about anything that relates to the garage so vehicles and routes belonging to it

If in doubt anyway just start a new thread under whatever company it belongs to
Understood, thank you for letting me know.
5/51/X51/529

JPC

Tracking history maps now seem to be removed rather quickly - around 18-24 hours after the trip. :sad:

Wba_lad

Why do buses no longer track on dead run was good when they tracked on dead run

Westy

Quote from: Wba_lad on December 25, 2023, 11:59:00 AMWhy do buses no longer track on dead run was good when they tracked on dead run
I agree, as I could track the likely buses for the 9 for my sister!

Jack

BBS

CV 85, 85B, 85S & 85H coming under NXWM & NXC
Local Bus Routes: 4, 4A, A15, A16, 41,1,11A,11C, A9, A12

Rachvince53

Quote from: Jack on December 25, 2023, 05:16:13 PM51's been removed from bustimes.
Just checked and the 51 is there. It shows the timetable starting Wednesday though and the Boxing Day timetable is not there. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk