News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

72 Bus Service (Bromford Area)

Started by monkeyjoe, July 12, 2012, 05:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

monkeyjoe

I was just wondering that since the 72 route was introduced into the Bromford area? Has this set out it original objectives in increasing bus use in the area through new links etc?

Does anyone know has it worked for NXWM vs say the old 26 or is it a big drain as it is so long etc??

I am assuming it has seeing as they invested in new buses just wondering other peeps thoughts.

Discodave

I used to live on the bromford when I was a kid and thought the 26 was ok but not brilliant I used to walk the length of chipperfield road (new 72 route) to the main road to catch the 92/3/4 etc services as it was then at least I knew I could get anywhere evenings were not so good when i was older the 26 was unreliable and usually I had to walk chipperfield road from the top to bottom and it was not very well lit was chased by a mugger but got away hope the 72 is better

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk