News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Line of Duty BBC 2

Started by monkeyjoe, July 10, 2012, 09:12:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

monkeyjoe

I am just being completeley random. I'm still watching LIne of Duty on BBC2 and noticing the 22 running on Broad street, run by Tridents. I think also saw the 120 in a shot operated by a Merc. How random is that for an observation.   ::)

Not often get prime time drama's filmed in Brum.

andy

You'd be surprised.....much of 'Hustle' was aswell.....it just goes to show how long it takes these things to get to air though doesn't it? I just saw them aswell....so by virtue of the fact the Hybrids have been here for 10 months? And poor old NXWM, both the buses we just saw were in TWM livery and looked quite tatty!

wilmotm (Matt Wilmot)

You should all watch Doctors a daytime soap on BBC1 where you will almost daily see NXWM vehicles around the West Midlands as the soap is filmed in Birmingham drama village. And above that it is an excellent soap filmed eniterly locally on a tight budget and deserves the support of every Midlander and Brummy

D10

I am sure that I heard that Doctors actually filmed inside YW garage a year or too back as part of a storyline. Never actually saw the episode in question I'm afraid as I never found out what day it was actually on and I am out at work during the day.

notepanel

Quote from: D10 on July 12, 2012, 09:06:43 PM
I am sure that I heard that Doctors actually filmed inside YW garage a year or too back as part of a storyline. Never actually saw the episode in question I'm afraid as I never found out what day it was actually on and I am out at work during the day.

Going slightly broader, they filmed inside Birmingham Coach Station last summer, although again I never saw the episode.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk