News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Sunny Travel

Started by Tony, July 05, 2012, 07:05:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steveminor

With m443 now scrapped that leaves m442 as the sole remaining step entry bus.
All buses are now in the new livery & another ex cityline/uno dart is being readied for service.

Tony

Quote from: Steveminor on June 10, 2014, 06:54:12 PM
With m443 now scrapped that leaves m442 as the sole remaining step entry bus.
All buses are now in the new livery & another ex cityline/uno dart is being readied for service.

M443BLC hasn't actually been scrapped yet, might not be in use but was still at the depot Sunday, surprised the tax is still showing as current, would have thought he would have claimed that back

Steveminor

To be honest he never bothers to claim tax back.
From what I can gather it is being stripped of all useful bits before being  weighed in.

PeterHorridgePSVC

What is the situation with City Line?  Are all the vehicles in their yard (opposite Sunny's yard) now Sunny's?

Steveminor

Sunny Travel have taken all city line buses in lieu of rent owed.
The last 2 buses will be on the 71 soon.
A new operator social travel have now rented space in the sunny travel business park they have 3 buses parked their 2 super darts & a mpd all ex Cardiff bus. I don't  know what route they are planning having just obtained their operators licence.

Steveminor

V895dnb the final ex uno cityline dart is now out on service. The sixth one was in too bad a condition to be put on the road & is being canabalised

Rob H

Quote from: Steveminor on July 07, 2014, 05:25:40 PM
V895dnb the final ex uno cityline dart is now out on service. The sixth one was in too bad a condition to be put on the road & is being canabalised

I'll look out for it tomorrow and try and get a pic :)
60 Birmingham - Cranes Park
72/72A Solihull Station - Chelmsley Wood
73 Solihull - Heartlands Hospital
X1 Birmingham - Coventry
X2 Birmingham - Solihull Station
A10 Solihull - Cranes Park / Chelmsley Wood

Solo1

Quote from: Rob on May 27, 2014, 07:46:14 PM
W577XRO has had its livery cleaned up and is now exactly the same as V564JBH in the pic but I do agree with you @Matt.N0056 they do look a bit smarter now they've had their livery cleaned up . :)

Also T102KGP is now in UNO Livery :)
here  is 102    https://www.flickr.com/photos/stanjack/14624652141/in/photostream/

Steveminor

FYI there are no buses left in the old blue grey livery

Solo1

Quote from: Steveminor on July 07, 2014, 05:25:40 PM
here is the above bus   https://www.flickr.com/photos/stanjack/14490460609/

Solo1

How many of sunny travel buses r in the sunny travel livery & not the uno livery  also when did the get 565 as I haven't noticed it

Steveminor

All those plaxton darts were repossessed from the defunct city line in lieu a rent owed. It was decided to repaint the whole fleet into the uno livery as it was much much better than the dated & drab blue & grey.

the trainbasher

just been on T102KGP. It sounds in bad shape for a Dart of its age Especially when turning corners.

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Rob H

Has M442BLC been withdrawn? As I haven't seen it for a while.
X1 Birmingham - Coventry

Rob H

Latest Addition R823HCD is out today just seen it at the Wheatsheaf heading into Solihull
X1 Birmingham - Coventry

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk