News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Washwood Heath Road Services (Marketing??)

Started by monkeyjoe, June 23, 2012, 09:26:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

monkeyjoe

I was reading that the 55 & 94 timetables are due to be more intergrated in the 22nd July changes.

I think they should consider the following:-

Renumber

55 & 55a  = 95 & 95a
56            = 96

Then then they could have uniformed branding 94/95/96 ( Wouldn't worry about the 90)
Idea making the services a bit more uniformed like the 92/93/94/95 days. With the leaflets etc.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/discogareth/5539245067/in/set-72157625444684193/

Every 5?? minutes between Birmingham & Ward end.

Just a suggestion. May require a bit of short term peope getting used to change, but longer term makes sense, in my humble view?

Any scope in this suggestion?

Gareth

Hello from the owner of that leaflet! (taken before I had scanner, so not a very good shot)

Here is the front and back of the leaflet, with 2932, strangely carrying Washwood Heath fleetnames.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/discogareth/5539818858/

monkeyjoe

Cheers not even sure where i picked up the link.

Discodave

Saw the pic remember that well when I was a kid used to live in bromford bridge was a good idea used a lot of the 90 series routes would be good if it was repeated with some tweaks to the current numbers shame I will be smited again though apparantly I do not have a good thing to say acording to most I give praise to things I agree with and like I am not a sheep and go with the herd.

Gareth

Dave, anyone with disco in their username (see mine in flickr link above) gets applauded from me!  :)

monkeyjoe

Quote from: Discodave on June 24, 2012, 03:01:04 PM
Saw the pic remember that well when I was a kid used to live in bromford bridge was a good idea used a lot of the 90 series routes would be good if it was repeated with some tweaks to the current numbers shame I will be smited again though apparantly I do not have a good thing to say acording to most I give praise to things I agree with and like I am not a sheep and go with the herd.

I think it's a good idea so that's one from me fella.

Discodave

Quote from: Gareth on June 24, 2012, 04:24:45 PM
Dave, anyone with disco in their username (see mine in flickr link above) gets applauded from me!  :)
The disco bit was because of my middle inital J got crowned as disco from my first job as a lorry driver at Clarkes transport Oldbury and it just stuck with me even had a plate made up for me which i still have complete with glitter ball logo.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk