News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Vehicles which are in need of maintenance

Started by Trident 4194, January 10, 2017, 06:56:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident 4194

List vehicles and issues, maybe Simon will take note.

MW

karl724223

Suprised he didn't do one on the nx page as well

Kevin

Just copy and paste the entire fleetlist surely?
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

the trainbasher

Nothing wrong with the diamond fleet.

If you walked into a West Midlands bus station you would use Diamond - it's lovely, it's elegant, it's beautiful. It is quite simply the best. And Britain should have the best. In the world of buses it is the Saville Row suit, the Rolls Royce Corniche, the Château Lafitte 1945. It is the bus company Harrods would sell you. What more can I say?

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Trident 4194

BK63 YWP

Quote from: the trainbasher on January 10, 2017, 09:49:21 PM
Nothing wrong with the diamond fleet.

If you walked into a West Midlands bus station you would use Diamond - it's lovely, it's elegant, it's beautiful. It is quite simply the best. And Britain should have the best. In the world of buses it is the Saville Row suit, the Rolls Royce Corniche, the Château Lafitte 1945. It is the bus company Harrods would sell you. What more can I say?

What are you on? Diamonds not a perfect bus company... some reliable buses others well... in a state.

Before anyone starts nx does have a few buses in a state but they are heading for the scrap or sold on anyway! (Y reg Tridents)
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

the trainbasher

Quote from: Chris on January 10, 2017, 09:57:41 PM
What are you on? Diamonds not a perfect bus company... some reliable buses others well... in a state.

Before anyone starts nx does have a few buses in a state but they are heading for the scrap or sold on anyway! (Y reg Tridents)

I refer you to the comedy called Yes Prime Minister...

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Trident 4194

Diamond vehicles always cleaner than nx though...

20100- stopping sign stuck on
30821- cuts out randomly

Gareth

I'm sure Diamond are very well aware of vehicles that need maintenance.

Dom

Quote from: Trident 4194 on January 10, 2017, 10:12:54 PM
Diamond vehicles always cleaner than nx though...

Oh look there goes a flying pig!!

Trident 4194

Quote from: Dom on January 10, 2017, 11:34:03 PM
Oh look there goes a flying pig!!

Excuse me have you seen how clean diamond buses are, compared to nx. No bloody cigarette packets lodged anywhere, nor bottles rolling around

Dom

Quote from: Trident 4194 on January 11, 2017, 08:24:46 AM
Excuse me have you seen how clean diamond buses are, compared to nx. No bloody cigarette packets lodged anywhere, nor bottles rolling around

Excuse you? Why what have you done?

Diamond buses are just as filthy if not more than NX, simples.

karl724223

Quote from: Trident 4194 on January 11, 2017, 08:24:46 AM
at the end of the day where does the rubbish come from  passengers dumping there rubbish to lazy to take it with them or put it in a bin

Trident 4194

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk