News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Hollands Coaches of Kidderminster

Started by Reece, April 01, 2016, 04:09:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cedric

Quote from: Winston on May 23, 2016, 01:29:01 PM
I'd be surprised if Diamond didn't add the route to their KR network if is was a viable option
just  looked at something on the WCC site and found this
Services 9/9A (Hollands Coaches)  Kidderminster – Cookley - Caunsall These commercial services are withdrawn. 
diamond 8\10/125/292

Solo1

Central buses were after drivers so they maybe taking
It on

Cedric

Quote from: Solo1 on May 23, 2016, 02:29:22 PM
It on
could well do , diamond are also advertising for drivers down here as well .  I have seen a white dart  with no  markings on in Kidderminster today on the a449
last digits of  reg  where   either  rp or pr   that's all a caught , it had roller number blinds showing  c11  . the way it was  traveling on the a449 was coming from the cookley  direction   only driver on board
diamond 8\10/125/292

Reece

Quote from: Solo1 on May 23, 2016, 02:29:22 PM
It on
Central wasn't interested in the route one bit

Cedric

details of replacement
From 6th June 2016   
Services 9/9A (Worcestershire Fleet Services)  Kidderminster – Cookley - Caunsall A new subsidised service, operated by Worcestershire County Council Fleet Services to replace the commercial services which were withdrawn on the 20th May
diamond 8\10/125/292

Reece

Quote from: Cedric on June 02, 2016, 04:42:39 PM
details of replacement
From 6th June 2016   
Services 9/9A (Worcestershire Fleet Services)  Kidderminster – Cookley - Caunsall A new subsidised service, operated by Worcestershire County Council Fleet Services to replace the commercial services which were withdrawn on the 20th May
Yes I have some more information about it and it turns this is going to be only funded by WCC for 6 months on a use it or lose it basis.

Cedric

diamond 8\10/125/292

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk