News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Diamond Usual Allocation

Started by Chris2301, May 22, 2015, 12:41:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tank90

Quote from: DiamondDart on May 24, 2015, 02:21:33 PM
This is why the spreadsheet seems completely pointless. Ie 50/16 can get anything on there pretty much. Fair enough, something up from Wessex over summer or from another depot would be more rare. Even then, there have been loans TE-LAC recently anyway...

I do agree, bar DDs anything can pop up on any route at anytime through out the year.
Midland Red West, one of the best Companies to serve Redditch, with some of the best buses.

Dan

Solo1

The depot allocations need updating as long acre has closed  with the services & bus types

Trident 4194

16- Volvo b7rle, e300,solo,mpd
142- solo,mpd
4H- e300,all b7s

Kevin

Quote from: Trident 4194 on November 08, 2015, 07:59:23 PM
16- Volvo b7rle, e300,solo,mpd
142- solo,mpd
4H- e300,all b7s

16 - ALL OF THE BUSES!!!
Legit
I've even seen Cadets on there of late
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Niall

I think we can now say Primos are usual on 202? (from my observations, at least). Seems to usually be a Solo, Primo or less often a Dart whenever I've seen it lately.
I'm on Flickr and Youtube

Trident 4194

Quote from: Niall on November 27, 2015, 10:33:47 PM
I think we can now say Primos are usual on 202? (from my observations, at least). Seems to usually be a Solo, Primo or less often a Dart whenever I've seen it lately.

Or a b7rle today

winston

Adam 404

Quote from: Winston on February 06, 2016, 12:24:54 AM
It seems fairly well up to date
Is it me or has half the information been deleted? I have just looked at it now and there is no Redditch information which I'm sure there used to be and the Solihull services, Which I thought would be relatively important as we are in the Midlands... Appears to be no where... Is there a reason to this?

Tomf1993

That what I thought aswell, some info missing.

tank90

Quote from: Adam 404 on February 06, 2016, 09:17:15 AM
Is it me or has half the information been deleted? I have just looked at it now and there is no Redditch information which I'm sure there used to be and the Solihull services, Which I thought would be relatively important as we are in the Midlands... Appears to be no where... Is there a reason to this?
Yes maybe.
Not just Redditch but Kiddie too.

To be honest Redditch and Kiddie are easy as anything at the depot can go on any route excluding RHs DDs which tend to stay to selected routes due to the fact they are DDs.
Midland Red West, one of the best Companies to serve Redditch, with some of the best buses.

Dan

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk