News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Diamond West Midlands - Tividale

Started by the trainbasher, January 23, 2015, 03:30:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wba_lad

Quote from: winston on May 13, 2024, 10:30:33 PMRotala have today agreed to purchase the following used buses from Close Leasing:

32295 SN65OLW DF Wright Streetlite Diamler Euro 6 x 10.8m
32296 SK68TXN DF Wright Streetlite Diamler Euro 6 x 11.5m

32296 has been on loan to Diamond previously to cover Wrightbus Warranty work:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/stanjack/51822769585

Both are for Tividale.

Yeah I seen 32296 in stone cross last night was suprised I did think what it was when I looked on bus times and seen the reg I thought I'm pretty sure that was on a warranty loan before. 

winston

Quote from: Wba_lad on Yesterday at 10:32:24 AMYeah I seen 32296 in stone cross last night was suprised I did think what it was when I looked on bus times and seen the reg I thought I'm pretty sure that was on a warranty loan before.
It seems they've been rushed in to service, they were only acquired Monday this week. 

It was on loan for Warranty Cover via Wrightbus last time, there is a picture in my original post you quoted

Wba_lad

Quote from: winston on Yesterday at 01:52:31 PMIt seems they've been rushed in to service, they were only acquired Monday this week.

It was on loan for Warranty Cover via Wrightbus last time, there is a picture in my original post you quoted
Yeah I know I do have a photo of it somewhere along with the other one which was also on WrightBus warranty loan.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk