News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Diamond Usual Allocation

Started by Chris2301, May 22, 2015, 12:41:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris2301

Following NXWM and Igo list of services and usual allocations. Do anyone fancy a bash at doing a Diamonds allocation spreadsheet? So its easier for people to spot unusual diamond workings @the trainbasher maybe?

the trainbasher

I can have a go at the Tividale stuff tonight (I'll do it similar to the igo one where it's an editable excel sheet)

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Trident 4194

Yes I would like to see this spreadsheet

the trainbasher

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

tank90

Quote from: the trainbasher on May 22, 2015, 10:32:52 PM
Viewable and Editable

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=806DC7EACDC03046!120&authkey=!AIomqUfjOeC_Hto&ithint=file%2cxlsx

Two Redditch routes missing are

58A reverse of the 57A any RH allocated bus

70 Astwood Bank Redditch any RH allocated bus apart from DD's
Midland Red West, one of the best Companies to serve Redditch, with some of the best buses.

Dan

the trainbasher

Cheers @tank90 - I had completely forgot about these - there again I was engrossed in Proof of Life (or as Soko Leipzig call it, Entführung in London)

tank90

Midland Red West, one of the best Companies to serve Redditch, with some of the best buses.

Dan

Chris2301

Cheers @the trainbasher for compiling this spreadsheet. Just need one for arriva now then that should help forum members not used to diamond and arriva services tell the differences of usual and unusual allocations like me haha

Stu

@the trainbasher , service 36 (Sparkhill to Heartlands Hosp) was Solo operated for its first few days, but is Primo operated now (usually one white and one blue one).

My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Solo1

Quote from: tank90 on May 23, 2015, 01:38:26 PM
Two Redditch routes missing are

58A reverse of the 57A any RH allocated bus

70 Astwood Bank Redditch any RH allocated bus apart from DD's
I thought  a  service was run by streetlight  bus from Redditch can't recall which one

the trainbasher

Quote from: Stu on May 24, 2015, 10:06:17 AM
@the trainbasher , service 36 (Sparkhill to Heartlands Hosp) was Solo operated for its first few days, but is Primo operated now (usually one white and one blue one).

Cheers...changed that on the spreadsheet @Stu

Reece

Quote from: Matt on May 24, 2015, 12:14:38 PM
Most Kidderminster routes as far as I know will just get anything at KR i.e. Darts and Centros, however it is unusual to see a MPD on the 192, apart from that I think anything goes.

@Matt a Dart gets on the 192 more frequently now but I would still consider it a rare working.

Reece

Yes MPDs not SLFs they are common place on the 192.

PM

Quote from: Matt on May 24, 2015, 12:14:38 PM
Most Kidderminster routes as far as I know will just get anything at KR i.e. Darts and Centros, however it is unusual to see a MPD on the 192, apart from that I think anything goes.

This is why the spreadsheet seems completely pointless. Ie 50/16 can get anything on there pretty much. Fair enough, something up from Wessex over summer or from another depot would be more rare. Even then, there have been loans TE-LAC recently anyway...

tank90

Quote from: Solo1 on May 24, 2015, 10:44:19 AM
I thought  a  service was run by streetlight  bus from Redditch can't recall which one

Originally yes, 51, 55/A, 56/A but it lasted for a few months then they could be found on any route now they can be found on 247 51 55/H 56/H 57/A 58/A 64/A 67 70

Dan

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk