News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Travel de Courcey -- General Thread

Started by Valandil, June 27, 2014, 07:51:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

winston

Quote from: BN on August 26, 2020, 06:25:38 PM
Irishbofin holdings seem fairly stable though, not sure whose assets are whose though apart from cov depot.

It's most likely only a holding company. My comments were based on analysis of DeCourcey's business by a potential buyer prior to adminstration.

Decourcey staff are under the impression the Miller St coach depot is owned by NX & only leased to Decourcey

BN

Quote from: Winston on August 26, 2020, 08:09:27 PM
It's most likely only a holding company. My comments were based on analysis of DeCourcey's business by a potential buyer prior to adminstration.

Decourcey staff are under the impression the Miller St coach depot is owned by NX & only leased to Decourcey
Miller Street depot is owned by Mike not decourcey itself. Staff payslips changed around 2 years ago.

winston

Quote from: BN on August 26, 2020, 08:12:51 PM
Miller Street depot is owned by Mike not decourcey itself. Staff payslips changed around 2 years ago.

Ah right, thanks for the confirmation

Solo1

So what will happen to the miller site

Ex BC driver

Quote from: BN on August 26, 2020, 08:12:51 PM

All them units belong to Pall Mall Estates https://www.pallmallestates.co.uk/new-town-row/

sandboy20

what vehicles are stagecoach using on the 60 and 703 ?

Lukeeee2018

Solo1

Seen in Birmingham few minutes ago 3:de Courcey deckers 2 had the green bus on blinds  1had 183 wonder how many green bus have from de courcey had I'm guessing some have passed to them

Steveminor

Claribels will be covering the 182 & 183 school services from Wednesday

DJ

Quote from: Solo1 on August 28, 2020, 05:52:24 PM
Seen in Birmingham few minutes ago 3:de Courcey deckers 2 had the green bus on blinds  1had 183 wonder how many green bus have from de courcey had I'm guessing some have passed to them

One of them is LX03 NGZ according to a photo I've seen, not sure what the other two are.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

MW

Quote from: StourValley98 on August 28, 2020, 07:27:13 PM
One of them is LX03 NGZ according to a photo I've seen, not sure what the other two are.

That is (or was) a very nice bus to drive. The only Trident I've ever driven! Not 100% sure but I think they're like NXWM 4565-84 drivetrain wise.

https://flic.kr/p/24Qxdjb

V102MOA

Quote from: StourValley98 on August 28, 2020, 07:27:13 PM

They are

LX03 NGZ
LX03 BYG
LX03 OPU
LV52 HHS

Dylanbusboy45

Quote from: MW on August 28, 2020, 07:30:02 PM
That is (or was) a very nice bus to drive. The only Trident I've ever driven! Not 100% sure but I think they're like NXWM 4565-84 drivetrain wise.

https://flic.kr/p/24Qxdjb

Yep same 4 speed Voith gearboxes as in 4565-4584. I'm sure said batch were a cancelled Stagecoach order which is why they received Voiths when NX were buying them with ZFs at the time. If anyone knows where they were intended for within Stagecoach, that would be nice to know?

markcf83

The 03 reg buses were delivered to Bow for the OPO conversion of route 15 seventeen years ago this weekend. The 52 reg bus was delivered to Catford and is shorter than the other three by virtue of having no short window.
Don't judge me until you've walked in my size ten shoes.

MW

Quote from: markcf83 on August 28, 2020, 10:45:18 PM
The 03 reg buses were delivered to Bow for the OPO conversion of route 15 seventeen years ago this weekend. The 52 reg bus was delivered to Catford and is shorter than the other three by virtue of having no short window.

I think he is referring to NXWM 4565-4584, as they were originally built for Stagecoach. It'll probably be difficult to find out where they were intended for though.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk