News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Travel de Courcey -- General Thread

Started by Valandil, June 27, 2014, 07:51:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam 404

Been keeping an eye out for the W58 over the last few days...
Tuesday: 6 mins late (1 passenger onboard)
Wednesday (I was busy)
Thursday (Today): Either over 5 mins early or over 15 mins late or Never arrived.
It is just as well that this is being withdrawn as it appears to have low patronage and finds it difficult to keep to time...
I will continue my investigation next week...

winston

JoNi

Tony

Quote from: Winston on February 05, 2016, 11:04:08 PM
Are these different ones to those seen rubbed down at DeCourcey Miller St depot? I thought those ex Dublin Bus B7TL's were owned by a dealer & only under prep there

The first one that was there and painted allover white was owned by a dealer, these are a seperate batch

winston

Quote from: Tony on February 11, 2016, 09:58:06 AM
The first one that was there and painted allover white was owned by a dealer, these are a seperate batch

Right, I'm with you.... interesting that DeCourcey are going for Volvo's instead of Tridents, unless it is because they are already single door

:D

W1A/C is going to be withdrawn next month - quite surprising it taken them that long to withdraw it as it was made redundant as soon as NXC introduced 12X service last year.

Anyway, I keep seeing Travel de Courcey engineer vans on A45 going towards and back from Birmingham. Am I correct in assuming they are for Miller St depot?

Dylanbusboy45

KX15BLN Optare Solo SR is still with De Courcey, on the W1C today.

JoNi

https://www.flickr.com/gp/92409298@N06/dj6911
KX15BLN is currently showing "Optare Solo" on all it's destination displays at the moment.

paulb1973

Quote from: Winston on January 26, 2016, 01:47:43 PM
PD0000116/149 - MIKE DE COURCEY TRAVEL LTD, ROWLEY DRIVE, STONEBRIDGE TRADING ESTATE, COVENTRY, CV3 4FG
Cancellation Accepted: Operating between Coventry, Eastern Green and University of Warwick given service number W10/W11 effective from 27-Mar-2016.

PD0000116/150 - MIKE DE COURCEY TRAVEL LTD, ROWLEY DRIVE, STONEBRIDGE TRADING ESTATE, COVENTRY, CV3 4FG
Cancellation Accepted: Operating between Coventry, Holbrooks and University of Warwick given service number W9 effective from 27-Mar-2016.

PD0000116/151 - MIKE DE COURCEY TRAVEL LTD, ROWLEY DRIVE, STONEBRIDGE TRADING ESTATE, COVENTRY, CV3 4FG
Cancellation Accepted: Operating between Coventry, Wyken and University of Warwick given service number W8/W58 effective from 27-Mar-2016.

PD0000116/157 - MIKE DE COURCEY TRAVEL LTD, ROWLEY DRIVE, STONEBRIDGE TRADING ESTATE, COVENTRY, CV3 4FG
Cancellation Accepted: Operating between University of Warwick and University of Warwick given service number W1a/W1c effective from 27-Mar-2016.

Presumably the W10 is getting the axe - but the W10a is not. One seems to differ from the other (W10 operating to/from Radford, the W10a Cheylesmore).

Solo1

What buses are out today on 74 & 585 also x6

James4368

Did see a photograph on Flickr
De Courcey have a BF16 reg Mercedes Tourismo fleet no: 82
Local Bus Routes
58 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
60 - Birmingham - Cranes Park
99 - Lea Village - Acocks Green
S16 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
X1 - Birmingham - Coventry
X2 - Birmingham - Solihull

JPC

Attached to this post is a draft timetable for new services 43, 43A and 43S (taken from Westwood Academy website), hope it is of interest.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk