News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Bus Accidents/Incidents.

Started by P419 EJW, June 15, 2014, 11:53:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike K

Saltwell Park cemetery. My wife's a Geordie and a number of her relatives are buried there. They'll be turning in their graves. Quite literally.

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Mike K on September 04, 2014, 09:58:15 PM
Saltwell Park cemetery. My wife's a Geordie and a number of her relatives are buried there. They'll be turning in their graves. Quite literally.

Turning short of the outer terminus I expect.

..........Too soon?

I'm sure there's a joke in there about A V hell and adjustments etc, but I'll leave it to Windy.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Mike K

Quote from: Liverpool Street on September 04, 2014, 10:30:20 PM
Quote from: Mike K on September 04, 2014, 09:58:15 PM

Turning short of the outer terminus I expect.

..........Too soon?

I'm sure there's a joke in there about A V hell and adjustments etc, but I'll leave it to Windy.

Turning short of the outer terminus LS?
Is that some sort of euphemism?

Stu

Could be grave consequences for the driver...  :-\
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Tony

Here is the incident involving 4959 and a VIP coach mentioned in the Pensnett thread

P419 EJW

CCTV of man wanted after woman assaulted on Birmingham bus. The man sat next to the 24-year-old and touched her inappropriately as she travelled on the X51 service from the city centre.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/cctv-man-wanted-after-woman-7765067

Enviro 200 Rebels......Venturing Out Into New Territory's!!

Tony

Someone has posted a video on Facebook of the First Glasgow enviro 500 hitting a low bridge

andrew1991

I've heard there was a collision between 2 buses in Merry Hill bus station this morning.

JoNi

A De Courcey Trident working 360 at weekend impaled itself on fire escape at Jardine Crescent shops Tile Hill. Dunno number, nothing in press.

Tony

There appears to be a major incident involving Green bus 117 and a 64 plate car which has had its roof removed by the fire brigade currently blocking the Digbeth Gyratory system at Moat Lane. Buses being diverted around Ladywell Walk and Smallbrook Queensway

Ronnoc

Quote from: Tony on September 29, 2014, 01:57:53 PM
There appears to be a major incident involving Green bus 117 and a 64 plate car which has had its roof removed by the fire brigade currently blocking the Digbeth Gyratory system at Moat Lane. Buses being diverted around Ladywell Walk and Smallbrook Queensway
I saw the picture before I saw this comment and I thought it was the ALX400 that was the NXWM one, it was the same one 4372 that was involved in a crash with a skip lorry. But when I saw this post I sighed in relief otherwise I would've been saying "4372 had another accident in the city centre whilst working the 3"

JoNi

Female struck and killed by NXC bus in Willenhall estate Coventry this morning

Ronnoc

Today is even more crazier then June the 12th 2014, like 4 bus incidents today.

CL

Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk