News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Bus Accidents/Incidents.

Started by P419 EJW, June 15, 2014, 11:53:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

Bit late reporting 3335 self combusting at the side of Washwood Heath garage in 1979
http://wmbusphotos.com/NXWM/gonebatches/Fleetlines/3335.html

Fires are not a modern thing

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Tony on November 12, 2014, 09:37:42 PM
Bit late reporting 3335 self combusting at the side of Washwood Heath garage in 1979
http://wmbusphotos.com/NXWM/gonebatches/Fleetlines/3335.html

Fires are not a modern thing

Gutted.

(That means too things haha)
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Ronnoc

Quote from: Liberator9 on November 11, 2014, 09:31:04 PM
Liked it when it was at YW - solid Trident, with a good engine in it. Would be nice to see it repaired.
Would be nice since 4341 donated its engine for other use.

Matt.N0056

2106 had a car up its arse just in Sheldon, Arden oak

A nice one at Bilston Bus Station yesterday evening (apologies for lack of info) but a Diamond single decker working a 43 (one of the DAF's) somehow managed to depart the stand and plough down the steel barriers on the corner as you exit the stand. I'm not going to comment on the the who and how but the bus looked a bit of a mess probably a reasonably easy repair and the barriers can be repaired easy enough but the cost..... :o :o :o
Enviro 200 Rebels......Venturing Out Into New Territory's!!

P419 EJW

Not an accident. Yay, for a change...

WATCH: Bus passenger's astonishing rant at Birmingham driver.

WARNING! FOOTAGE CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE: Woman launched swear-laden tirade on National Express service in Perry Barr - because he refused to leave stop early.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/watch-passengers-astonishing-rant-birmingham-8128855

I feel sorry for the driver.

Stu

Quote from: P419 EJW on November 18, 2014, 10:30:59 PM

WARNING! FOOTAGE CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE: Woman launched swear-laden tirade on National Express service in Perry Barr - because he refused to leave stop early.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/watch-passengers-astonishing-rant-birmingham-8128855

Vicky Pollard? Funny how its always the loudest people who make the most noise when they're in the wrong.

Still, same goes for the prats who think that repeatedly pressing the Stop bell button will suddenly make the bus start moving.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Quote from: Stu on November 19, 2014, 08:55:36 PM

Vicky Pollard? Funny how its always the loudest people who make the most noise when they're in the wrong.

Still, same goes for the prats who think that repeatedly pressing the Stop bell button will suddenly make the bus start moving.

Driver should have stopped the bus and made the piece of s*** get off. No way I'd put up with that!
Enviro 200 Rebels......Venturing Out Into New Territory's!!

Liverpool Street

Quote from: 4006 on November 19, 2014, 09:56:43 PM
Quote from: Stu on November 19, 2014, 08:55:36 PM

Driver should have stopped the bus and made the piece of s*** get off. No way I'd put up with that!

Very true. I would've told her the bus isn't going any further with her on board. The drivers have the right to work without fear of assault or intimidation.

Angry evil bitch. Someone needs to smack her down a peg or two. Demanding the driver leave early... Fool.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

iamwilljh92

I watched this on the B/Ham Mail website aswell now the only thing I thought about was the only reason why the driver didn't do or say anything to her while she was screeching at him correct me if I'm wrong but he'd of looked the bad one if he had of said anything because then she could of then put in a complaint against him and said something like "oh he said this to me or whatever" despite the fact it was her that started it all off in the first place so I think he did the right thing by saying nout

uniquicity

Tony

Tony

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk