News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

ARRIVA ENVIRO200s

Started by Bob, March 30, 2012, 06:57:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

I wonder if the new enviro200s are actually for the Black Country routes or will they operate in an around Cannock. The buses on the 31/32/33 services are usually mpd Darts and are btween 9 and 11 years old!

BN

I belive they have come from mistral rental in Knutsford. Some vehicles have come up from London too. Tamworth will be looking after West Brom depot now not cannock.

arrifirststage

That probably explains the Manchester MX registrations.

Bob

Cool. cheers. apparenttly arriva are cancelling the 112 service into birmingham! its quite a popular route too. i hope they stick with the X31 its great to have a direct bus link from cannock right in to brum again!!

Tony

Arriva are not cancelling the 112 service, just transferring it back to Burton Depot from Cannock. Burton depot runs on 'Stevensons' license so the 112 has been reregistered by Stevensons

Bob

on the network wm website its listed under april service changes as 'service cancelled'

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk