News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

What Are You Watching Now?

Started by trident4370, February 25, 2014, 12:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the trainbasher

Euro vote 2014. Only Lomdon and Scotland we are waiting for!

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

nitromatt1

Quote from: the trainbasher on May 26, 2014, 02:19:19 AM

It looks like UKIP have won - excellent.

the trainbasher

Quote from: Matt on May 26, 2014, 01:06:16 PM
Quote from: the trainbasher on May 26, 2014, 02:19:19 AM

It looks like UKIP have won - excellent.

It was a closely fought election, but a well deserved win for Farage. I've already made my predictions for next years election!

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

the trainbasher

And before we see tonights crime, lets meet the judges!

Trident 4609

Quote from: the trainbasher on May 27, 2014, 11:28:48 PM
And before we see tonights crime, lets meet the judges!

I'm guessing you are an avid mock the week fan like me?

the trainbasher

Yep. Especially as the band was...showaddywaddy!

the trainbasher

Just watching Parking Mad that I taped (episode 3) and saw a couple of B6LEs of NXWM

Sh4318

Class 153, 155 and 156. The Super Sprinters
Local Routes: 21, 89, 48/A, 12/A, 54/A
Semi-local routes: 80, 87

Rob H

60 Birmingham - Cranes Park
72/72A Solihull Station - Chelmsley Wood
73 Solihull - Heartlands Hospital
X1 Birmingham - Coventry
X2 Birmingham - Solihull Station
A10 Solihull - Cranes Park / Chelmsley Wood

Trident 4609

Quote from: Rob on May 30, 2014, 08:59:56 PM
England v Peru

That was a brilliant goal in the first half from Sturridge!

This time tommorow Wembley will be an 80,000 Boxing Arena for the Groves V Froch showdown. Any boxing fans on here?  Personally i hate boxing but i have to put up with it tommorow as everybody else in my house will be watching the fight ::) ;D

nitromatt1

the trainbasher

PM

Newark by-election coverage ;)

the trainbasher

Quote from: DiamondDart on June 06, 2014, 02:00:51 AM

Tories win with the Bus Pass Elvis Party coming infront of the Lib Dems is my prediction.

PM

Quote from: the trainbasher on June 06, 2014, 02:24:26 AM
Quote from: DiamondDart on June 06, 2014, 02:00:51 AM

Tories win with the Bus Pass Elvis Party coming infront of the Lib Dems is my prediction.

Should have put money on it :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk