News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

What Are You Watching Now?

Started by trident4370, February 25, 2014, 12:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the trainbasher

currently on YouTube I've got The Residents of the local Loony Bin Takeshi's Castle

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Rob H

60 Birmingham - Cranes Park
72/72A Solihull Station - Chelmsley Wood
73 Solihull - Heartlands Hospital
X1 Birmingham - Coventry
X2 Birmingham - Solihull Station
A10 Solihull - Cranes Park / Chelmsley Wood

the trainbasher

A women's only special of the program that keeps student doctors in employment in Japan, Takeshi's Castl!.

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

danny

I actually have a morning off aha so watching the trash TV that is Jeremy Kyle!!! Trash TV at its best
Danny :) proud swift, mango and oyster user...

My locals 12, 12A, 13, 22, 126, and the sixes every weekend :)

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Matt on February 11, 2015, 07:07:39 PM
Tears For Fears - Break It Down Again, what a tune

What an interesting television programme, @Matt.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Matt on February 11, 2015, 08:13:49 PM
Quote from: Liverpool Street on February 11, 2015, 08:07:22 PM
Quote from: Matt on February 11, 2015, 07:07:39 PM
Tears For Fears - Break It Down Again, what a tune

What an interesting television programme, @Matt.

Oops. I've done a @Liverpool Street.

I'll let you off ;-)

--

I'm "watching" BBC Radio 5Live Sport... On freeview... Its a technicality...
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
until it cought fire

the trainbasher

In spoons on my iPad watching the Thailand version of Takeshis Castle - Ladies special ;)

Liverpool Street

Quote from: the trainbasher on February 11, 2015, 08:26:54 PM
In spoons on my iPad watching the Thailand version of Takeshis Castle - Ladies special ;)

You keep watching the woman's only version of that show. Erotic, is it Tom?
until it cought fire

the trainbasher

Quote from: Liverpool Street on February 11, 2015, 08:51:20 PM
Quote from: the trainbasher on February 11, 2015, 08:26:54 PM

You keep watching the woman's only version of that show. Erotic, is it Tom?

The...erm...outfits are quite...erm...noticeable ;) especially at some...erm...points...

(had to make sure what I was saying was suitable...)

the trainbasher

Whilst waiting for a bus, this clip from Hocus Pocus

trident4370

Quote from: the trainbasher on February 12, 2015, 08:14:33 PM
Whilst waiting for a bus, this clip from Hocus Pocus

Love that film  :P

I'm currently watching Simon Pegg and Peter Serafinowicz Arsing around whilst trying to make a movie  ;)

Dutsey

Saw first two episodes of Better Call Saul - well worth watching if you are a Breaking Bad fan.

the trainbasher

Ali Bastian and her colleagues from the hallowed halls of Sun Hill - The Bill

Tara4352

Trident 4609

I Survived A Zombie Apocolypse!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk