News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

What Are You Watching Now?

Started by trident4370, February 25, 2014, 12:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liverpool Street

I've been on a plane once. Bored out of my head. I'd hoped something would've happened to make the journey more interesting but no, just the dull whirr of a Boeing..

Much more fun on a cruise ship.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

the trainbasher

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

the trainbasher

Hmmm...I haven't watched Oliver and Company in years and suddenly it comes up on my telly!

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Mike K

I'm watching my recently moved in blonde neighbour with the high powered binoculars I got for Christmas, through the smallest of gaps in my bedroom curtains.

the trainbasher

Quote from: Mike K on January 13, 2015, 11:19:14 PM
I'm watching my recently moved in blonde neighbour with the high powered binoculars I got for Christmas, through the smallest of gaps in my bedroom curtains.

Why do you think I won't depart from my office when my colleagues are in... ;-)

Rob H

First Great Western HST - Gloucester to Swindon on YT by rachaelmatt
60 Birmingham - Cranes Park
72/72A Solihull Station - Chelmsley Wood
73 Solihull - Heartlands Hospital
X1 Birmingham - Coventry
X2 Birmingham - Solihull Station
A10 Solihull - Cranes Park / Chelmsley Wood

Alex

Brand new Brooklyn Nine-nine on E4, only decent thing on freeview
Hypocrites are like flares... a right pain if one goes near you, and really annoying to get rid of...

My YouTube channel: Alex Jones

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXjxo69BfENu3fiWuzCNYyg

NXWM Spectra

I watched the old Have I Got News For You on Dave with Nigel Farage.

EDIT: That sounded like he was at my house. He wasn't.

the trainbasher

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Mike K on January 13, 2015, 11:19:14 PM

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

the trainbasher

Regressing to my childhood by watching Digimon, the Movie!

Sh4318

Quote from: the trainbasher on January 18, 2015, 11:28:46 PM
Regressing to my childhood by watching Digimon, the Movie!

Regressing my teens by watching The Inbetweeners 8)
Class 153, 155 and 156. The Super Sprinters
Local Routes: 21, 89, 48/A, 12/A, 54/A
Semi-local routes: 80, 87

the trainbasher

The Bill.

In it PC Osbourne has just slept with a suspect in a robbery involving guns!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk