News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

What Are You Watching Now?

Started by trident4370, February 25, 2014, 12:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the trainbasher

Harry Potter 7.2. After that I'm off to bed as I'm off to Brighton in the morning....

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

the trainbasher

Quote from: Matt on December 30, 2014, 11:21:19 PM
Quote from: the trainbasher on December 30, 2014, 11:18:53 PM
Harry Potter 7.2. After that I'm off to bed as I'm off to Brighton in the morning....

I expect you'll be up Brighton early for that

Nice leisurely 10am dep for me...on a Class 319!

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

the trainbasher

Quote from: Matt on December 30, 2014, 11:30:07 PM
Quote from: the trainbasher on December 30, 2014, 11:24:14 PM
Quote from: Matt on December 30, 2014, 11:21:19 PM
Quote from: the trainbasher on December 30, 2014, 11:18:53 PM

I expect you'll be up Brighton early for that

Nice leisurely 10am dep for me...on a Class 319!

How much was your ticket?

£15 (std) from SBT to GTW (where I'm basing myself over this next few days)
£7 to Brighton
1 plusbus
£22 (1st) back home

All discounted with a YP!

Tara4352

Quote from: Matt on December 31, 2014, 02:49:27 PM
Mutiny On The Buses...
SAME And im about to watch Holiday On The Buses

Tara4352

Quote from: Matt on December 31, 2014, 04:08:33 PM
Quote from: Tara4352 on December 31, 2014, 04:00:22 PM
Quote from: Matt on December 31, 2014, 02:49:27 PM
Mutiny On The Buses...

SAME And im about to watch Holiday On The Buses

Good old ITV3
yes that's right im sure these films were on last week

Tara4352

well it could be worse as some programes can boring

Trident 4609

Quote from: Tara4352 on December 31, 2014, 04:21:19 PM

Don't watch them then.....  :P

Tara4352

Quote from: Nathan on December 31, 2014, 05:22:39 PM
Quote from: Tara4352 on December 31, 2014, 04:21:19 PM

Don't watch them then.....
Nathan I'm saying it could be worse as a program you don't like could be on and that could boring that's what I mean I like the on the buses films

Tara4352

trident4370

Only Fools and Horses - The Jolly Boys Outing. *Insert Pensnett Joke Here*

the trainbasher

#getyourtieon with Waterloo Road on BBC Three

Alex

Air Crash Investigation: S14E01 M1 Plane Crash

Must've been a horrible experience, but at least there were survivors in this one
Hypocrites are like flares... a right pain if one goes near you, and really annoying to get rid of...

My YouTube channel: Alex Jones

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXjxo69BfENu3fiWuzCNYyg

Alex

Quote from: Matt on January 06, 2015, 06:44:42 PM
Quote from: ARJ2901 on January 06, 2015, 06:43:02 PM
Air Crash Investigation: S14E01 M1 Plane Crash

Must've been a horrible experience, but at least there were survivors in this one

I'm flying to Iceland in the summer. Seeing all these accidents on the news is not helping my confidence...

In all fairness though, this happened in 1989, so there have been massive improvements
Hypocrites are like flares... a right pain if one goes near you, and really annoying to get rid of...

Alex

To be honest, 2014 was a bad year for flying, but minus the MH370 mystery, the other 2 major incidents were caused by Rebels (MH17) and weather (QZ8501) respectively, so in all truth, the likelihood of any major incident is remote in comparison to road accidents

Stu

I'm sure it's out there somewhere that statistically airplanes are the safest form of transport.

I've flown on several occasions in the past, and while I was a bit nervous the first time, there is really not much to worry about. The most nervous I've ever been was flying back to Birmingham from Newark, New Jersey in 2008; there had been some major thunderstorms over New York, so my flight was delayed from taking off for about 20 minutes, once we were up in the air we must have flown through the fringe of the storm, as there was some very bad turbulence, which was very unnerving, but as it happened, due to a good tailwind we landed at Birmingham ahead of schedule!

Enjoy your trip to Iceland in the summer, I'm sure you'll have a great flight, and you do soon catch the flying bug; the first take-off you experience will be the most nervous you'll get, trust me! ;)
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk